Angel

But the raven didn't have enough. He pulled me down in a more passionate kiss than ever before by grabbing my wrist and throwing me onto him. "I... I want you closer to me, Ash" he breathed. "I don't think closer is possible, your death grip is already choking me" I admitted but he just raised a brow and waited for me to be enlightened. A small 'O' escaped my mouth as I looked down at the still hungry boy. Who ever thought he was a cute little innocent boy, failed terribly. "I didn't know you were that dirty" I said breathless and leant in for yet another kiss. "You rose that side of me" he admitted and the butterflies in my stomach drove crazy. "But I don't want you to just say yes because you are afraid I might leave you again" I said in between some sloppy kisses, mentally punching me for ruining the moment, but I wanted him to be sure. "I want this since the day I first saw you. Ash, please" he begged. My heart beat so fast I nearly couldn't believe my luck. "You look like hell, are you okay?" he asked. "I'm just so... happy" I told the raven and his eyes lit up like a firework. I enjoyed the moment of us just happily admiring each other, when suddenly my erection knocked at my brain-door to remind me he's still here. Eiji must have noticed my expression and he connected our lips once again, biting and sucking my lips. My hand formed a chokehold and Eiji let out yet another hot moan to the feeling of my tight grip. I slowly broke the kiss and put 3 fingers in his mouth instead. The raven immediately understood and began to suck them, licking and covering them in saliva. "If you keep on being that good, I take you right now" I threatened as my boner dared to explode from the pleasure I was given. "I woohhndt mhhnnnd" (I wouldn't mind) he mumbled with my fingers still in his mouth. I removed my fingers when I noticed they already got wrinkles from all the wetness. I put a pillow under my lover's butt to allow me better access and he immediately lay his legs on my shoulders and grinned like an idiot. "You better enjoy grinning before I start, and you won't even remember how to move your lips" I winked and parted his butt cheeks. I slowly draw small circles around his hole before I inserted the first finger and expected him to whine like crazy but the only thing that escaped his mouth was a lustful moan and the order for more. I moved my finger and added yet another one – as he told me to. I slowly began to move them in and out and Eiji was a screaming mess. "I promise it won't hurt any longer and turn into pleasu- " I explained but he silenced me with his sweaty hands, which covered my mouth. "So goohhood" he groaned and threw his head back. "MORE" he exclaimed, and I was totally perplexed. But I didn't hesitate and added the third finger. After he got used to the size, I began to thrust my fingers roughly inside him. I turned my wrist and crisscrossed my fingers yet another time until the raven screamed so loud it didn't sound healthy anymore. But as I was about to check on him, he began to suck on my neck, leaving me breathless. "You make me so damn horny" he whispered, and the pleasure overtook me even more than I expected it ever could. "Closer" he whined, and I immediately understood. I sat up yet another time and removed my ever so wet fingers and the smaller one cried at the loss of the contact. I lifted his hips up a little and took my boner with my hand, slowly inserting the tip of it. Eiji moaned in lust and pain and I saw the tears on the corner of his eyes. As he was stretched enough, I moved further and leant forward to put my hands next to his head. I slowly began to move my hips, never breaking the eye-contact. "You are so so damn beautiful" I whispered between some sloppy kisses. "I love you" he moaned and dug his nails in my back as I fastened my movements. Eiji wrapped his legs around my waist and began to move his hips, too, making me gasp. We began to move in the same harsh rhythm, and both nearly lost our voices from moaning to, yet another thrust. When I finally found his sweet spot, he dug his nails so deep in my flesh, I thought I felt the blood running down. After another deep thrusts the raven nodded, and I came deep inside him. As the warm liquid filled my lover, he wrapped his arms tight around me as if he thought I'd disappear. I smiled and kissed his sweaty forehead thousands of times until I removed my member – earning a disappointed whine – and pulling him on my chest as I lay down next to him. The night sky was dark, and I saw the stars, but none of them shone brighter than the boy in my arms. I wrapped my arms around his chest and pulled him closer, kissing his hair. "Ash?" he asked. "Hmm" I mumbled into his hair. "A-are you going to l-leave again?" he stuttered, his body all stiff and his hands trembling against my chest. "Eiji, say, do you like children?" I asked instead. "Huh? Of course I do. Why though?" – "Because we're going to have a lot..." I told him and explained my plans for our future, making him officially my partner (I can't wait for his red face when I introduce him not only as my working partner, but also as my lover, in front of the whole companies) I smirked into his fluffy hair after earning some cheerful positive answers and even new ideas for my plans. The raven was head over heels for it and it made me so happy that he wanted to be part of it, of me. I offered him a job- more than that, I was also planning to write half of it onto his name- which meant we would have a future together for sure. "Ash?" he asked again, earning a tired mumble "Are you sure this isn't a dream?" he questioned with worries, but I knew his smile was there, even if it was too dark to see it. "Try to move and if your ass hurts the way I expect it to, ask yourself if you wouldn't have woken up at a pain like this." I yawned but burst into laughter as I heard he covers rustle, shortly followed by a whining raven. My laughter formed to a chuckle until it was silent again for some peaceful moments. "Ash?" I heard him whisper once again. "What now?" I rolled my eyes but couldn't help myself and smiled at his shy behaviour after what we just did. "You know what I love the most about you?" he asked and turned in my hug, burying his nose in my chest.

"When I dominate you?" I chuckled and smirked as I placed yet another kiss on his forehead.

"Ashh!" he ranted closing his eyes with an angry but an oh so lovely smile I could melt.

"What? Want me to do it again, huh?" I seductively whispered, while my fingertips wandered down his lower back.

"Oh, damn no! I still can't sit straight" he complained, and we discussed whether he liked it or not; Eiji ending the discussion with several punches on my chest.

"So, what is it?"

"Huh?"

"The thing you love the most about me" I reminded him as the curiosity overtook me.

"Hearing you breathe" he answered positioning his ear on the left side of my chest, listening to my heartbeat. Tears formed in my eyes, hearing him say that. "I promise you to never ever bring you into a situation like that again" I sadly whispered, and we hugged each other tighter as he caressed the bandages on my stomach. "I love you" I silently announced, but he immediately turned around, grinning like an idiot and kissing me like he wanted to eat me. I laughed into the kiss and we both closed our eyes cuddled up together as if we were afraid the other one might be robbed.

Behind my eyelids I saw the boy in my arms, taking my hands and laughing. The angel's chocolate brown eyes lit up like stars and he was smiling again.