Moans

My heart beat faster than ever before, not even a defibrillator could make my pulse race like this. My face was red and my body sweaty, even my hands began to shake. "Don't tell me you're nervous" the raven laughed. "It is my first time, not yours" he reminded me. "I know but, you are too precious to be touched. I don't want to hurt you" I shyly looked down, which was the wrong decision, because what I saw was even worse for the bulge in my pants. I sat on top of the hottest teenager I've ever seen in my whole life. His black hair was a mess and his curls hung down into his eyes. His eyes- his oh so damn chocolate lustful eyes. The teenager was shirtless and all over his upper body were hickeys and bitemarks – my hickeys and bitemarks. His red swollen lips formed a lovely warm but ever so shy smile as he noticed me scanning his body. "If you don't continue, I'm leaving. I feel really embarrassed down here. And if I might add, a little unwanted after you saw me naked and now you don't want to... to con-continue" he stuttered the last part. And then there was the oh so needed click inside my brain. He wasn't afraid of the touch; he was afraid I might not find him attractive. I smirked and leant down until my hot breath touched his neck once again and I saw the goose bumps forming on his pale skin. "You are so fucking hot; I thought my dick is going to explode the first time I saw you. - kiss- Your curves are so heavenly I want to ride them all night long - kiss- and your ass is so damn... I can't even describe how horny it makes me, - kiss- I just wanted to fuck you now and then since I saw you. – kiss- And your thin neck is so perfect, I just wanna bite and choke you all night and forever. – kiss - Your plump lips are the best feeling I've ever felt and oh dear, -kiss- the way you kiss me just makes me want to fuck you all the time Eiji. -kiss- When you sat in my lap in the shower – naked – I barely couldn't control myself anymore. -kiss- And if you still don't believe me... mouths lie, dicks don't" I breathed, took his hand and pressed it against my ever so hard boner. He heavily inhaled at the sudden touch and his face reddened from his neck to his cute little ears. Suddenly he grabbed my chin and dragged me down into such a passionate kiss, I nearly passed out. He arched his back against my hips and let out a passionate moan as our crotches touched. I felt the butterflies in my lower belly as I thrusted my crotch against his several times now. I gasped as the raven moved his hips do rub his member even harder against mine. My mouth found its way back to his other nipple and I slowly bit into it, earning a loud groan and began to suck on it. Meanwhile I was distracted with his chest, I didn't notice Eiji's hands, which dragged mine and his pants down, our boners still rubbing against each other in the now even thinner fabric between us. But it seemed like this wasn't enough for Eiji as his small hands slipped under my boxers and made their way down to my boner. His fingers caressed the tip of my member as he moved his hand down slowly and began to stroke. The unexpected touch drove me insane and I collapsed on his chest in surprise as I couldn't stop moaning. Eiji turned his wrist several times as he moved his heavenly hand up and down my length. But suddenly the raven let go of my member and I whined at the loss of contact, which made the smaller one chuckle. I noticed his movements and my eyes widened as he pulled down his own boxers and his exposed manhood hit mine. I had to bite into my fist not to wake the neighbours with my screams as he rubbed his erection against mine. "I- sorry. I can't hold myself ba-back anymo-more" I excused as I slid out of his grip and kissed down his lower stomach which made his boner twist a few times. I sat up and removed his boxers fully from his body and began to kiss his skin from his ankle along to his thighs. As I reached his inner thighs he groaned and gripped the sheets once again when my breath touched his member. I locked our eyes and with his following, I lowered my head and twirled my tongue around it. Eiji threw his head back in pleasure and closed his eyelids. "Eyes on me. I want you to watch" I said and smirked against his exposed skin as he opened his eyes again, blushing like hell. I began to stroke him with my free hand, the other one massaging his thigh and my tongue caressing his tip. When I was sure he kept on looking at me, my lips surrounded his length tightly and I moved my head up and down slowly, almost painful slowly. "A-Ash" I heard him whine and I chuckled as the shy teenager lovely put my hair behind my ear and suddenly dragged my head down. "So-sorry, I just – mmmh" he stuttered, and I sucked so hard until he couldn't form any sentence anymore. I licked his length from the bottom to the top and he cried out as the cold air hit his erection. "-u so go-goooood" he moaned and dug his nails in my shoulders. I smirked against his swollen boner and deep throated his whole length which made him arch his back. "A-Ash I- "he tried it. "-m about t-to aaah-"he warned me, but I just kept on bobbing my head up and down. "I really- "he warned me again and I nodded but he looked even more confused. A second later he relaxed, and I guess he realized what I was about to do. "You aare - mmmh- real husband maaah-terial" he exclaimed and came in my mouth. I immediately swallowed all the sticky warm liquid and licked my fingers. "You look like you ate a steak" he raised his brow and sweated heavily. "You taste better than any steak" I answered and licked my lips in pleasure as I remembered his ever so sweet taste.