• watch me now •

2 weeks ago

"Have you ever tried getting over him for real?" Felix was sitting in front of minho on his bed, holding older's legs to help him with abs exercise.

"Of course I've tried, Lix...but nothing has ever worked" minho sighed and continued working out his abs.

Felix started listing all sort of things minho could to get over jisung, but to all of them the answer was the same "tried that one. Didn't work."

Younger sighed, he was concerned about his hyung "I want to help you, but I don't know how"

Minho stopped working out "it's okay Lix. You supporting me is enough." He continued after a while "Everything that I like in myself is connected to him...memories shared with him also defines me as a person I am today. Throwing him means throwing good parts of me which I learnt to love because of him."

Felix was shocked by the last sentence. He simply couldn't say anything after that. Little did they know Jisung was at the door listening to their conversation.

"But I thought he was over me?" Jisung thought.

Suddenly a heavy weight lifted from his chest. He felt relieved. Jisung was scared by this and ran to the empty bedroom to calm himself down.

"If he isn't over me, that means he still has feelings for me. He mentioned he can't give up, so I have chance?- but i hurt him. If only I had courage to confess back then when he kissed me."

Jisung then thought back to every moment he felt something towards minho. Of course every moment shared with him gave the younger butterflies, but there were some moments he was so obvious, jisung thought minho would know.

The moment when Jisung didn't feel confident for their new song "all in" and minho hugged him before the stage, telling him the comforting words. Back then, Jisung couldn't stop himself from smiling at minho.

Every moment of "God's menu" when he stared minho speechless because of how handsome the older was.

Radio moments when he would simply spend entire time staring at him and giggling.

Every time minho would touch his back or simply get close to him, how euphoric he could feel. It is still shocking how he can control his expressions during those times.

Every movie "date" they had together. In reality, members were next to them, but all jisung could think of was minho.

Every time minho helped him, every time he stared at younger, every time he did anything, Jisung's eyes simply screamed love. He was just too scared to admit it.

Now

"Stop~" jisung whined.

"What? I am not doing anything" minho smirked, while he continued wondering his fingers on younger's back.

"It's tickling!" Jisung tried to stand up, but minho pushed him down to the bed.

"Not escaping from me" the older smirked.

"Ah fine" Jisung sighed and gave permission to minho to continue whatever he was doing.

After a while, Jisung was on twitter, where he came across some "minsung smut". Jisung couldn't remember what "smut" meant, he thought "whatever" and clicked on it.

He made a mistake.

Minho wasn't sleeping yet, he was being big spoon, hugging jisung while his hands rested on younger's belly.

Jisung kept reading it and he felt himself getting hard. He cursed quietly. "Not this time and not in THIS POSITION! LORD HELP ME" .