• mine °

Stray kids were on their way to the dorm. Everyone was joking around in the car, except for Minho. He sat there, quiet and in thoughts. He had no idea how to act from now on. He sort of blamed himself to not have warned jisung before. If he said to jisung to make it easier for him to get over, then maybe nothing would have happened. He also had no idea what to say to younger member at home. All he knew was that they had to talk.

Around 10pm, Felix, Jisung, Hyunjin and Changbin were in the room playing Uno. While playing, the other danceracha members would glance at each other. Hyunjin smirked at Jisung and asked him "so! How was the KISS?!" Felix and changbin laughed and jisung decided to not say anything. "I am pretty sure it was nice inside of minho's mouth" Felix started teasing his twin. Jisung's patience was running thin "IT WAS GOOD! Now continue playing the game! I CAN'T FIGURE OUT IF I AM LOSING OR WINNING."

Changbin joined the clowning "you may be losing this game, but you clearly are winning lee know hyung's heart". Jisung took a deep breath and was about to curse the shit out, when minho opened the door. "Han Jisung. In my room. Right now." He only said these words and closed the door. "Oh he is so gonna fuck you" Felix whispered. Jisung coughed and left the room. "Don't forget the protection." Changbin laughed.

Jisung opened the door of minho's room and went inside. "Um I came" he told the older member. Minho looked at him and got out of the bed. He went closer and closer to Jisung, until they both could feel each other's breathing. Jisung was pinned to the wall and minho was staring deep in his eyes.

"W-What?" Jisung panicked. "Why did you do it..." Minho asked calm. "Um I don't know what you are talking about...heh" Jisung tried to get away, but minho stopped him with his hand. "This is not the time to fool around, Han Jisung. Answer me seriously, why did you do it." The younger realized minho would not be satisfied without an answer. He mumbled "i thought you were over me..." minho heard what he said, but he couldn't understand what he meant by it "don't give false hope please" he thought. Was Jisung referring to the kiss? Did Jisung thought minho got over him and the kiss would not mean anything and now he is surprised why he was demanding an explanation of Jisung's action? Or did he kiss him thinking minho got over him and Jisung did not want this. Minho was confused, He couldn't decide which one was right.

"Repeat that again." Minho said to younger boy. Jisung looked down on the floor and said shyly "I thought you were over me...so I..." minho finished the sentence for him "kissed me cause of that..." Jisung blushed like a tomato, minho, on the other hand, was shocked "wait wait wait! You kissed me because you thought i was over YOU! Does that mean you wanted me to continue having feelings for you?!" Minho asked this while cupping jisung's cheek to have better glance at the boy.

Jisung freed himself and answered confidently "YES! I KISSED YOU CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO BE OVER ME!". Now it was minho's turn to blush. "W-Why?" He was stuttering out of nervousness. Jisung then glared at him and asked "Do you really not get it?"

"I AM NOT STUPID HAN JISUNG! I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BUT HOW?! WHEN?! WHAT?!" Minho was losing his cool. Jisung did not answer to that. The older member then took a step back and sighed "I am sorry, you are not obligated to answer me..." he turned around. Watching minho's back gave Jisung sort of courage and spoke up.

"I love you."

Minho stopped. Everything stopped for him, the clock, the car noises and people talking voices from the street, members playing games and screaming from living room. World stopped for him. He turned around to face Jisung and said "w-what?.."

Jisung took a deep breath and continued. "First of all...I am sorry. I should have realized this sooner. In 2019, I sort of had feelings for you...my heart would beat differently when I would stand with you or look at you or even just thinking about you. But I told myself how wrong it was, how problematic it would be and just continued...living ya know. Anyway! As time passed, you gained more confidence and improved yourself in various ways and also you became closer to me. We would joke around, talk for hours, even flirt. We would search for each other when we needed something. Even fans kept saying how they always found us together. It would be the biggest lie if i said i didn't have a hope that there may have been small chance you also had feelings for me. But I would never know right?!"

He took a small break to look at what kind of face minho was making. Minho was speechless and frozen on spot. "I kept telling myself it was wrong! I am not confident like you! I may be supportive to others but when it comes to me, I have not accepted myself back then! Plus I was thinking about the members, the fans- my god jyp would kick me out and my family would disown me! I now know it is not like what I thought, members are supportive, fans ship us even more than I ship myself with you and well company- screw him, and my family loves me however I am...but all of this were just a dream months ago. Then you kissed me...ALSO YOU DIDN'T JUST KISSED ME YOU FREAKING MADE OUT WITH ME! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!" Jisung coughed and continued in lower voice "Then you confessed and I was confused and anxious. First I thought maybe you were joking, but the atmosphere changed between us and I realized you were sincere- it was my fault I even doubted you...but after that night you went to being the same. It was as if nothing happened between us. I really thought - fuck! now he is over me, great job han jisung! And yes! That is why i kissed you. You messed me up that night. Now it was your turn!"

Minho was as speechless as he was minutes ago. "Um you there?" Jisung approached him and poked him "hello? Is anyone home?" And then minho slowly wrapped his arms around Jisung's shoulder and pulled him closer. "H-Hyung?" Jisung stood still. "Hannie" minho called out to him. "Hm?" And he answered. "We are so dumb" minho started laughing and then Jisung joined him as well. "Yeah well we are licensed idiots!"

Minho let go of Jisung, he looked serious now and younger gulped. Minho stared at him intense, Jisung went weak in his knees because of minho's stare. "Can i kiss you?" Older asked. Jisung answered the question he would never answer non other than "Yes. Please."

warning: 👀 intense kiss

Minho smirks and pulled Jisung to him with his arm. The younger wrapped the arms around his shoulder and slightly lifted his feet. Minho kissed him passionate, his left hand wondered on jisung's back while his right hand held his waist. They went even closer with each other, if that was even possible. Minho entered his tongue in jisung's mouth. Jisung melted in it and kissed back passionately. The kiss was messy, they were hungry for each other. Jisung ran his fingers through minho's head and made it tilt back, which made the older moan. Jisung started kissing and sucking on minho's neck, while minho's hands went underneath jisung's shirt and felt him like that.

Jisung returned to minho's lips. Their bodies were so close their crotches were pressed together. Minho was grinding his hip into Jisung's and it made Jisung moan. The older pushed him to the wall and continued kissing him. Minho was smirking while listening to Jisung's heavy breath and moans. "H-Hyung" Jisung felt how hard minho was, as well as him and realized it was time to stop. Minho felt the same and he slowly detached his lips from Jisung.

Minho gave him a small peck on his nose and petted his head. Jisung felt like minho was treating him like a baby, so he touched minho's pants and whispered close to his ears "don't play with me". Minho took the challenge and pinned jisung to the wall facing it and grind his crotch on Jisung's ass "it is you who shouldn't play with me."

Minho let go of him and chuckled. "Okay you win this" Jisung said shyly. "What are you embarrassed for? You were grinding on me earlier~" older teased him. Jisung didn't say anything. They both stood there, staring at each other. "So..." younger broke the silence. "So..." minho repeated it, went closer to him and whispered in his ears "From this moment, You are mine and I am yours." Then he took a step back and looked at Jisung. The younger smiled widely and hugged older member.