support

"Ah when is he coming, we've been waiting for 30min already" jisung whined. "He will be here soon. You know he has collab stage with san" chan replied to him.

After waiting for more 10 min, hyunjin opened the door, he was sweating. "I'm sorry guys the practice went longer than I expected". Felix and minho woke up to the loud noise and stood up from the sofa. "It's okay hyung, we were just starting" jeongin replied. "Angel" jisung whispered to himself.

Members started practicing, some of the members couldn't concentrate and the dance wasn't coming out as it should have been. "Um, guys what's happening?" Chan asked members. Everyone looked at hyunjin. "Did something happen with san or what?" Changbin asked hyunjin. "Well-" hyunjin wanted to explain, but he burst into laughter. Seungmin looked at him confused "u okay dude?".

"Can we please get over it quickly and finish the practice?!" Minho tilted his head into frustration. "Actually I was referring to you, where is your mind?!" Chan looked at minho. "What do you mean?" Minho glared at him. Everyone has those days. Days when you are super sad and depressed without a reason. Of course, minho had reason to be sad - his uncontrollable feelings for his member - han jisung. Lately, he can't hide it as well as he could in the past and it was bothering him. Minho was surprised chan could catch on to that.

"Can we return to hyunjin? SPILL THE TEA SIS" felix was so excited to know what happened with hyunjin or what did he saw, that he was jumping around. "Um, I will tell you guys later at dorm...people are here" hyunjin whispered the last phrase. "Oh TEA" felix grinned.

Minho could not care less about what happened with hyunjin or san. All he wanted now was escape from that place. Even dance couldn't help it, cause jisung was right next to him, dancing in sweatpants, sleeveless shirt, and cap. The outfit did NOT help minho coping at all.

Jisung felt something was weird too. He realized minho was different these days. Not happy anymore, didn't flirt, didn't joke around. He seemed tired all the time. Jisung was very concerned about this. If we talk about the reason why he was so worried - it would be because minho was special to him...but not as special as jisung was to minho.

Finally, stray kids returned home and hyunjin gathered everyone in the living room. Felix brought the snacks "okay now spill!". Hyujin sighed and started "okay this is really controversial AND you guys have to keep it as a secret okay?!". Members looked at each other confused. "We can keep secrets, now tell us" seungmin said to him. Hyunjin took a deep breath and stood up. "Why are you standing up?" Jeongin questioned. "It is worth standing for" hyunjin sighed and started telling them what happened in kq.

"So as I was walking to the KQ ent. I opened the door of the company, I was really motivated to learn the dance and-" hyunjin was interrupted by changbin "in short." Hyunjin glared at him "FINE. I open the door to the dance practice room and what I see!" Everyone looked at him and said in union "WHAT?" Hyunjin grinned and took another breath "SAN AND WOOYOUNG WERE MAKING OUT" hyunjin screamed in excitement. Everyone else screamed too, the only chan was calming others down "GUYS KEEP QUIET OTHERS MAY HEAR!"

"OH MY GOOOOOOOD" jisung screamed. "Woah" seungmin and jeongin were in shock. Felix was jumping around with hyunjin. Minho was all quiet and changbin was busy observing the expression of minho.

"That's not good news" minho stated and everyone looked at him. The atmosphere changed. "What do you mean by that?" Hyunjin glared at him. Minho finally realized what he said and tried to explain himself "don't misunderstand me guys. I am really happy for them. I have nothing against it. It's just dating...dating someone from the same group...it won't be easy" what minho said was actually true, painful but true. "Minho is actually correct...it is a lot to think about, the members, the group, the fans, the company, society" chan stated. "Yeah I think like that too" changbin and seungmin agreed to it.

"What the hell is wrong with yall?" Felix sounded too disappointed. "If they are dating that means they have already discussed it. Do you think they are that stupid that they have no idea what kind of industry we work in? Or what kind of response they might receive? I am pretty sure they know how dangerous it is, BUT the love they have is stronger than the fear" members were shocked about felix's speech.

"Felix you are too innocent. Do you realize what kind of response will be from society?" Now minho stood up and stared at felix "fans may support them, but what about society? What about the company? What about...family? It is not THAT easy." Felix shook his head and took a deep breath "I'm sorry, just was trying to be supportive." Minho felt he may have been too harsh on his younger member and went to comfort him "sorry. I was just trying to be real here. It's great if san and wooyoung are dating, trust me I support it. Just..ya know anxious thoughts come first then happy thoughts"

"I was like that too." Changbin agreed to minho. "Woo and san have been dating for a quite a bit now. to be honest, I was worried at the beginning, but I think it will work out for them" changbin smiled and tried to calm the members with his words. "Now that you say, I think like that too. Because if they are dating, that only means they love each other a lot...and love can make impossible possible" members agreed with what seungmin said.

"I am kind of tired so I will go sleep okay?" Minho started walking towards his room. "Yeah sure. Kids, those who are tired go sleep, and I-" chan was interrupted by members "yes yes return to the company." Chan felt a little guilt, he has not been in the dorm for a whole week now. Before leaving the house, members screamed at him "BE SAFE! FIGHTING" which made him really happy and he walked out of the house with the biggest smile, knowing he had the best team members.

In the room, jisung and felix couldn't sleep. "I am so happy for them" felix was still smiling thinking about two members of ateez. "Hm yeah but..." jisung hesitated and then continued "Minho hyung's words actually made me think-" felix glared at him "don't start please" jisung looked at him "I know but! Just imagine if something like that happens with our group!" Felix giggled "just imagine?" Jisung looked at him confused "what do you mean?" Felix sighed "gosh...moron" jisung was about to throw hands "WHO U CALLING-" felix stopped him "ya jeongin is sleeping" jisung looked at the baby sleeping "oh sh-" he then whispered at his friend "who you calling moron you dumb".

"What would YOU do if something like that happened with our team" felix smirked at him. Jisung didn't expect felix would play uno-card at him and rolled over to his bed. "I'm going to sleep" felix smirk even widened "okay let's act like nothing is happening". Jisung faked snoring, making felix think he was already asleep. But jisung couldn't fall asleep that easily, his mind kept on wondering if something like that ever happened with stray kids, what would be the outcome of it?

On the other hand, minho was sitting in his bed and hugging his legs. Jisung was quiet excited over san and wooyoung...so he...is supportive...what if one day- no no. I don't even DARE to confess, even date him...that is just impossible for me...minho's mind was wandering. He had all kinds of thoughts, happy, sad, destructive, real, fantasy..until he fell asleep.

****
👉👈
I hope you guys like this chapter...the drama starts from the next one so be prepared.
GOD MINHO PLEASE GIVE ME THE POWER TO DO THIS FANFIC JUSTICE