○ it hurts ●

"Ah Why it is not working out" chan whined in frustration. He was in his studio, working on a new song. It was not his good day, the inspiration was not coming. He sighed and turned off his laptop that was so hot from overworking it. Right at this moment, Jeongin opened the studio room. "Hyung" jeongin called him. "OH JEONGINAAA" chan stood up and went to hug the youngest baby of the group. "What brings you here?!" Chan asked excited.

But jeongin was not. He was looking very serious and chan noticed it and his smile faded away. "Is something wrong?" The leader asked him. Jeongin sighed and started telling the whole story of what's happening to minho. Jeongin broke the promise he made to his hyung one month ago. Minho made him promise that he would never say that to anyone, especially to chan or jisung. But jeongin was so worried of his hyung, he had no other choice.

Chan couldn't believe his ears. As he was listening, something broke inside of him. He was devastated. Chan has not noticed anything about minho in these 3 month and he blamed himself. He felt so sorry to minho. Chan immediately gave up on working that day and went straight to home. When he arrived, members were watching some movie.

Hyunjin, felix and minho were sitting on a sofa and watched romance drama on tv while eating some snacks. Chan approached them "hey guys". They all turned heads in unison "HYUNG! Wait why are you at home, it isn't 3am yet" hyunjin was confused. "YOU LEFT THE COMPANY?! ARE YOU OKAY?" Felix clowned him. "Aren't you supposed to do chan's room today?" Minho asked the leader. Bangchan smiled in pain "ah...first of all, hyunjin HA.HA.HA. funny. Lix, I am okay and lee know...i completely forgot about that" chan sat down on the floor.

"How about you do vlive here?" Felix suggested. "Nah I don't think I can do that tonight..." chan shook his head. "But it's your 150episode!" Hyunjin was still confused. "Stays will understand me. Just gonna leave message that I can't do it tonight and then hang out with you" chan took the phone and went on bubble app to tell his lovely fans he couldn't do live tonight. "Hang out with us?" Hyunjin questioned himself and then whispered to minho "why is he being so sweet tonight?" Minho rolled his eyes "I know right, E.W" he spelled the last ones clearly so that chan would hear it. "I will act as if I didn't hear THAT" he smiled brightly at him and minho glared at him mumbling to himself "what's wrong with him"

Some time passed and the heartbreaking scene came on the screen. They were pretty into the drama, felix even asked questions from time to time. This time he asked "um but why is he crying tho? He is acting like he is good person all of a sudden" felix was too confused. "Uh Idk, maybe he has feelings for the girl, but he doesn't want to date and that's why he rejected her?...I AM CONFUSED!" Hyunjin jumped out of sofa. Chan chuckled at the members and wanted to say something, but he was interrupted by minho.

"Because he is the reason she is crying." He said it quietly. "Hm?" Felix turned his head to minho. The older sighed and started explaining. "He did reject her, but in reality he loves her, like a LOT. That's why he is crying even more than her. Seeing the person you love the most crying because of you is really painful...that's why he is crying." He explained it slowly. "Aaa...that's right actually" felix nodded along with hyunjin.

Chan, on the other hand, kept staring at minho. He realized what were minho's thoughts, how he felt and why he was hesitating. He knew jisung more than other members, he also knew how minho cared for jisung, so he said nothing. Movie ended like that and members went to sleep. Around 3.30am chan went out of the room to drink some water, where he saw minho cooking ramen in the kitchen.

"L-Lee know?" Minho turned back at chan's voice. "Ah sorry did i wake you up?" Minho whispered. "No no, don't worry, i wasn't even sleeping, just wanted some water" chan whispered back. "Want some ramen?" Minho asked the leader. Chan smirked at him "ramen~?". Chan was almost murdered right there by minho "okay okay sorry! Yeah i want it". Minho finished the cooking and placed it on the table. They started eating.

Minho was having hard time eating, chan saw how red his eyes were, he also took his time chewing and his mouth were trembling. Minho was about to cry, tears were so close of droping from his eyes. Chan noticed everything and didn't say anything. "Hmm! It is soooo delicious! as expected from our chef lee know!" Chan kept saying the same thing, how tasty it was. And minho cried.

Minho cried like a baby "y-y-yeah i-it's r-really ...tasty" he tried his best to say the words. Minho then covered his mouth to not wake up other members. Chan stood up, went near him and hugged minho tight. Minho stood up and buried his face into chan's shoulder. "It's okay. You can cry" chan kept petting his head. The leader then started singing the melody, like the mother would sing to the baby for sleep.

"I-It h-hurts" minho whispered quietly. "I know, i know" chan kept repeating "It's okay. It's okay." They were like this for a while and after minho calmed down, chan let go of him. Minho took the tissue and wiped the tears off, he looked at chan and chuckled "i made your shirt wet heh" chan laughed "it's okay" and pet minho's head.

It was silent. They were staring each other for a short time, until minho said "i am okay." Chan looked at him suspicious and minho then laughed "no seriously. I have not cried so it was...healing. thanks hyung" chan hugged him once again "you are welcome" and minho tried to push him away "ew go away~" but chan didn't let go "I'm not gonna let goo~" and they both laughed.