Injuries

Almost immediately there was a black car on the other side of the road, making me notice it by turning on and off the lights. Bones jumped out of the car and opened the door for me. I lay down on the backseat with my head in Bones' lap. The pink-haired boy looked at me with a worried expression as he pressed his own hands on my wound while some blood escaped my mouth. Sing turned around with guilt in his eyes, I guess he knew who almost killed me. "What is the order?" he asked while he drove, a phone in his hands, ready to announce my instructions. "N-nnhh" I tried to say but coughed blood. I swallowed the heavy liquid which was almost choking me and spoke a little more clear:" N-nothing. B-bring me t-to Papa Dino's ma-mansion" I ordered. Sing tried to hide his expression but as I nodded, he did what I said. "May I ask why?" Bones shyly asked as if I were completely out of mind, but Alex hit him with the elbow, showing him to not question my requests. "Because Papa Dino inherited everything he possessed to Ash. The buildings, the companies, labours and even all of his people must now follow Ash's orders. This was his last wish" Sing announced with gritted teeth to hide his worries after I nodded a second time.

When we reached the mansion, Sing went out of the car and shouted for the people who now seemed to work under my orders. Some big strong men in dark suits with the word "Lynx" already printed in a silver font at their backs arrived (I wonder how long Papa had planned that, if they already had these blazers) and pulled out the whole car door so I didn't have to sneak through it. Another man with a white suit appeared and introduced himself as the personal emergency doctor of the mansion. The men softly carried me out of the backseat and the doctor immediately began to treat me.

After weeks between pain and unconsciousness, my wound was finally sewn and heavily bandaged. I took some pain killers and the men from before escorted me to a big room where my whole gang was already waiting for me. Bones jumped into my arms and we nearly fell down. I flinched because my wound was still bleeding a little. Sing asked one of the bodyguards to hand him Papa Dino's testimony and read it out loud, so all of the others would get what's going on. I was surprised my myself when Sing told me all about it when I called him, I was stabbed. I didn't pay much attention to Sing's words back then, worrying for my life and not knowing if he was still on my side after I took his relative's life.

I always knew I was just Papa's little whore, even if I was his favourite. He just wanted to fuck the shit out of me and to show off at events with my company. But never ever would I have expected him to inherit everything he possessed to me. I mean, he knew for sure I wouldn't keep his cruel business the way it was, he knew for I fact that I'd destroy everything he built in all these years. But all I cared for at the moment was him. "Where is he?" I asked for the thousandth time. They whole crew looked at each other, not sure what to tell me. "If you don't tell me, I make you" I dared, and their eyes widened. I would have never threatened them, but I didn't care about the rest of the world if it was about him. "We, uh, accompanied him to the airport the day you were, uh, stabbed... and uhm..." Bones started. "And he knows what happened...But as there was just a low chance of you to survive, we didn't want to raise his hopes..." he shyly added, making me furious. "YOU TOLD HIM I WAS DEAD?!" I furiously shouted, making all of them flinch together. "We thought you were!" Alex screamed back. "Listen here, bud. We didn't know what to do. After you left the library, the people who found you described you and they found out who you were. The police followed the traces but couldn't find you. Because of the amount of blood you lost, they assumed you died and announced your death in every news portal. The only people who know you aren't, are in this room. We didn't want to tell him you aren't dead, but we also weren't sure if you will ever wake up again. You also told me you wanted him to go back to Japan, because you didn't want such a life for him, in between of corpses and guns. If we'd have told him the truth, he'd immediately come back. We waited for your orders, Ash" he explained and calmed me down as he put a friendly hand on my shoulder. I looked down and admitted to myself they were right. I didn't want Eiji to be near to me, but why does my chest hurt so much?

I got lost in my thoughts about the beautiful raven when suddenly a sniff to my left woke me. I turned and saw Sing looking down. "Your orders about Lao?" he sadly asked. "Nothing" I answered and looked at my nails, as if I didn't care. "What do you mean?" Cain asked in confusion. "I won't bother myself anymore with that guy. It may not have been his right to kill me, if I did what he thought with our little Sing here, but I would have done the same and even more if somebody attacked Eiji. I think we had enough deaths. And that's why I don't want revenge towards anyone. Bury him decently and take my money. I know normally I had to take revenge on his family, but instead I want you, Sing, in my command team." I explained to my confused looking friends, padding Sing's little head, whose eyes were shining and watering at the same time. "What do you mean?" Bones curiously asked. "I'm leaving. I'm going to Japan- don't even try to interrupt me!" I commanded as they opened their mouths. "And I have jobs for you, real jobs. For any of you. In the last few weeks, I got pretty much time to think about everything and as you know me, I already invented a plan, but I need your help. I want you, Bones, Alex, Sing and Cain in my command team. The 4 of you make the decisions instead of me. You take all the money Papa has left me. I want you to destroy each labour, and to bring each of the workers in there to the police. You won't kill them; they will get their own punishment. I think we really had enough deaths. Destroy everything that was in contact with Banana Fish and threaten everyone to ever speak of it again. About the rest: I want you to make orphanages out of each building. You take care of each child you find on the street, at a slave seller or in a brothel. Call these men on the list I will give you and make sure they arrest each of these assholes. Take care of these children, and make sure they have everything they need, especially schools. You are not going to announce that I'm still alive, I want you to keep it as a public secret, everyone is aware of it, but nobody is sure. Y'all are also going to wear these suits with a black jacket with "Lynx" on the back, we are going to clean this name, for us, for Griffin. Is that fine?" I softly asked and let out a breath after I finished my speech. I looked around to find even more surprised faces. "With the companies I want you to produce whatever you want. But no drugs or guns in here. Y'all may have one to protect you and the kids. If anyone of you hurts one of the children, I'm coming all the way back and torture you by myself" I winked and looked at the men in the suits. All of them nodded heavily. "That's so cool of you" Bones cried and wiped a tear. "I by myself won't come back to live here, I never want to see this hell again, I'm working with you from Japan. We will pan the rest later, but now, if you don't mind, gentlemen, I have to surprise someone on the other side of the earth" – "We knew we couldn't keep you from going to Japan. So you're not the only one with a surprise. Go up to the roof, the helicopter is waiting for you. Let us do our job, hop hop" Sing teased me, and they all had a bright grin on their faces. I wonder how they are planning to surprise someone like me. "We found your surprise in the cellar" Bones told me and pushed me upstairs. Huh? What would they find down there?