Hanam scoffed with a sarcastic smile on her face. "Bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad." She mumbled loudly, clearing taunting Inara for her blindness and not seeing anything if she goes out. (It's like casting pearls before a swine.)

"Hanam!" Darain glared at her with anger.

Hanam rolled her eyes and got up from the table, almost throwing the spoon on her plate. Casting a distaste look at Inara, she left the dining room. Thay was her signature move, say something rude and then leave the table when someone is about to reprimand her for it.

"I am really sorry for Hanam's behaviour." Rehana apologised to Inara with regret.

Inara was still frozen on her place. She didn't mind what Hanam said, she had heard worse from people she thought were her own. Her words did hurt but the impact wasn't so big as she was used to do. Or probably, those words did hurt really bad but the anxiosuness after hearing Darain's dinner announcement overpowered that hurt.

Inara wanted to tell Rehana that she didn't want to go, that she was afraid but she remained quite. The had already done so much for her, she couldn't throw more of her worries on them.

They had just entered the room after finishing their dinner. Inara went towards the clothes she had placed on floor and picked about three of the packets. She tried to remember the direction of the cupboard that she had calculated just in the morning.

"Let me help you." Darain offered, taking some of the other packets from the floor and placing them on the table next to the cupboard.

"It's fine, I can do it." Inara refused, placing her own set on the table as well.

"I really don't mind." Darain insisted, taking some of the empty hangers from the inside the cupboard. "You can take the clothes out of the packet, I can hang then for you."

Inara didn't say anything else and started to take the dresses out of the packets and handing it to him. They both worked silently, Inara handing the clothes to him while he placing the clothes on the hanger and then inside the cupboard.

"

Aap ko koi problem toh nahi hai kal janay main? If you don't want to go, I can ask them to cancel it. Please don't feel obligated to go." Darain mumbled, hanging the last of her clothes inside the cupboard. (I hope you don't have a problem in going tomorrow?)

"I don't have a problem." Inara forced out, getting up from the floor and walking towards the bed, sorting out her jewellery.

"Are you sure? They won't mind."

"I am sure."

Darain looked down at his fingers awkwardly, not knowing what to do now. He knew she didn't want to go but he couldn't force her to say it out loud. He should have asked her before asking his mother. Now even if Inara says no, she would feel regret that she didn't listen to Rehana.

Darain looked at her separating the jewellery by feeling it with her hands. He remembered something he brought for her. He went towards the table placed next to the sofa and picked up a plastic bag. He went towards the bed and placed the bag in front of her.

"Yeh main aap kay liye laaya tha. Agar aap chahain toh kal pehan sakti hain." Saying this in a hurry, he left the room as if she was going to throw the bag on him. (I brought this for you. If you want, you can wear it tomorrow.)