ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ | ғ.ᴡ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ

A young h/c haired girl/boy walked through a field of flowers as the wind blew through her/his h/l hair

Her/his name was y/n. She/he loved being alone outside, admiring the things around her, appreciating that she's/he's alive and healthy.

As she/he was walking she/he heard the tune of 'here comes the sun' by the Beatles in the distance. She/he loved that song, it made her/him happy inside.

She/he lightly smiled and followed the tune.

After a bit, she/he saw a boy, with black luscious curls, sitting on the grass, quietly strumming each cord beautifully and softly singing the song.

She/he looked at him and watched how he got each tune right. He lightly jumped as he looked up at the girl/boy.

"Sorry, if I scared you, it's just, I heard you playing while I was walking and I couldn't help but find where the sound was coming from" Y/n said.

"It's okay, um so you know the Beatles huh?" He smiled. "Of course, I love them, the song you were playing is my favourite, my dad always used to sing it to me before I slept"

"That's cool, um I'm Finn" "Y/n" she/he smiled. Y/n took a good look at Finn's face and noticed how beautiful he was.

"So, what are you doing out here?" Finn asked. " Oh, I just uh like going on walks by myself, clear up my mind a bit" "Same, I come here to play my guitar, I usually make good songs out here, it's peaceful"

"Yeah, well I guess I should leave you alone then" y/n said as they started to walk away. "No it's okay, stay." He smiled.

Y/n smiled back and sat next to the boy as he started strumming his guitar.

She/he smiled as Finn played.

A friendship and a bond already brought upon them.

a/n: sorry this was short :(

I'M ACC KINDA PROUD OF THIS- I MIGHT MAKE IT TO AN ACC BOOK (if y'all want) WBIWNWI

Sorry for typos and stuff, I'm half asleep. Well, it's almost 6am so I'm gonna go to sleep, have a good day/night <33 and good night! <33