ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ| ᴍ.ᴡ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ

Y/n has always had a crush on Mike, she loved everything about him, good or bad. The two had known eachother for so long and yet, Mike had eyes for someone else.

Mike did have a crush on y/n, but it went away, because he felt like she would never like him back.

The boy now had a girlfriend, her name was Jane or as they call her Eleven or El. Y/n hated seeing them together, but she never showed it, and how could she hate Eleven, she was so innocent and sweet.

As each day went by, it hurt even more to see Mike and El together, even when it was "curfew" for El. 

Now, that brings you here. Mike, Lucas, Will, and Y/n, were at Starcourt looking for something for El.

Apparently Mike had lied to Eleven about his nana being sick, when he actually couldn't see her, due to her father's orders.

The four walked around Starcourt with no clue that Eleven and Max were also there. Y/n certainly didn't want to be here, she just wanted to be home.

"Um y/n, you're a girl, what do you think El would like?" Mike asked. Y/n looked at him and frowned a bit. She definitely didn't want to help her crush buy a gift for his girlfriend.

"U-uh well, um what kind of stuff does she like? Just think about that and not go so over board" "yeah, thanks" she lightly smiled and continued to trail behind him.

The four went into a store and looked at fancy crystal type statues, Mike looked at one, which was a teddy bear. "How much is this?" He asked. The guy just looked at him. "$300" (I think idk but I'll change it when I find out)

"$300?" Lucas says, as everyone leaves the store. "I should've shoved that teddy bear right up his ass!" Mike exclaimed.

Y/n rolled her eyes, she didn't like this at all, her feet were hurting and she just wanted to hold hands with Mike.

The four left the mall and got their bikes. "Well isn't this a surprise?" The heard.

Everyone turned around and saw Max and El standing there, eating ice cream.  Y/n noticed that El wasn't wear old plain clothes. Mike dropped his bike and stared at the two in shock. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "Shopping" El simply replies. "This is her new style, what do you think?" Max asked. (Pls I know it but it's 1am rn)

"You know she's not allowed to he here!" Mike exclaims. Y/n lightly  smiled as a scene was being caused.

"What is she your pet?" The red head asks. "Yeah am I your pet?" "What? No!" "Then why do you treat me like garbage?"

"What?"

"You said nana was sick."

"Yeah she is!" "She, super sick" Lucas chimed in. I didn't even bother to back Mike up.

"Yeah, and we're shopping for nana and we're also here to get a gift for you, and we couldn't find anything that suited you and I only have $3.50 so it's hard"

"Super hard" Lucas says. ( that's sounds wrong sir🧍🏻‍♀️)

"You lie. Why do you lie?" Mike stayed silent. The bus came and El turned her head to the bus then back at Mike.

She walked up to him, Mike stood there, waiting for her to say something.

"I dump your ass"

Y/n's mouth dropped and so did Max's, the two left leaving Mike there. All it took was a lie.

Y/n felt so happy, she just wanted to do a dance right there but right now she had to play the comfort friend.

"Now can we play D&D?" Will asks "no!"

"I'll play with you later Will" I smile.

"I'm going home" Mike mumbles. He got on his bike and quickly went home.

Even though y/n hated El and Mike's relationship, she still did want to comfort him. She got on her bike and followed Mike home.

She got to Mike's house and went through his basement. She opened the door and saw Mike sitting on the couch with his hands in his hair.

He looked up and saw her. "Hi" he mumbles "hi" she sat down next to him and gave him a hug.

"Y/n..."

"yeah?"

"How come I don't feel anything?"

"Well, I mean El broke up with you"

"yeah, but it's like I don't feel sad or mad or confused I  almost feel relieved"

Y/n sat there, not knowing what to say and then she felt lips on hers.

Her eyes widen but slowly relaxed as she closed her eyes and kissed back. Mike pulled away and looked into her eyes. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he frowns. "No you didn't" y/n smiled and pulled Mike into another, more passionate kiss.

"Now I know why I don't feel bad. It's you, it's always been you, you're the one for me" 

" I love you y/n"

" I love you too Mike"

I'm sorry this was shit, I wrote this at 1am and I tried to remember the breakup scene so and I'm half alseep so if there's typos and everything, sorry about that. And I kinda rushed near the end :/

Have a good/night<3