sᴏғᴛ sᴘᴏᴛ| ᴍ.ғ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ

I always read Miles' initials as mother fucker😭✋🏻

Okay let's do this.

Miles wasn't like any other teenage boy, he was different. Most are afraid of him. But one girl wasn't, her name was Y/n, and Miles had a soft spot for her.

Flora, who is Miles' sister is the only person he has a soft spot for but I guess he could make room for one more.

Miles and Y/n were dating and nothing can get between them. Nothing.

It was a gloomy day at Miles and Y/n's boarding school, and like usual, Miles got picked on by a certain boy.

The boy wasn't scared of Miles, he just liked to tease him, about very personal in Miles' life.

He always teased Miles about having no friends, or just one, and no parents, and where he lives. Miles had enough of it.

Miles was in the bathroom, doing his business and the boy who always picked on him, walked in.

"Well look what we got here" he smirks. The boy unzipped his pants and did his business, staring down Miles.

"So, who are you going to bring for parent, teacher interview?" He asks. Miles just ignored him. "Right, you have no mommy or daddy" he fake pouts.

Miles quickly got irritated and tried not to attack the boy. The boy continued to tease Miles.

The "psychotic" (so they say) teenage boy was done. He punched the kid and pushed him to the floor.

"Say it one more time." "What the fuck is wrong with you, no wonder why you have no friends!" The boy exclaims.

"That's it!" Miles grabbed him by the throat and started choking him. "Let me go!" The boy choked out. Miles shook his head. "Feel the pain!"

"You fucking psycho!" That only made Miles more mad. He pushed the kid down and started slamming his head into the floor.

"SAY YOU'RE SORRY!" Miles yelled. Miles continued to slam the boy's head into the floor with blood started to go on his hands.

The boy cried in pain, which Miles loved. People ran in the bathroom and started recording and mumbling nonsense.

Y/n noticed the commotion and quickly went over to the boys bathroom. Not giving a damn, she opened the door and her eye's widen from what she saw.

"Miles!" She yelled. She watched in horror as Miles continued doing what he was doing.

Miles looked over and saw his girlfriend and immediately let go of the kid from the floor.

He got up and stared into y/n's eyes. She looked at him in shock, but she wasn't all surprised. "Y-y/n, i- I'm sorry, he was saying things about my family and i- I snapped, I'm sorry, I know you don't like it and I know I shouldn't have done it, but he deserved it, I'm sorry, y/n/n"

Miles started to cry, he felt horrible now that y/n saw. Y/n walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"It's okay Miles" "No, it's not! I don't like when you see me like this because I'm afraid I'll lose you" "you won't lose me silly" she giggles.

They pulled away, y/n smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. " How do you manage to be with me after that?" Miles asks.

"Because, you're Miles Fairchild"

Y'ALL idek what this was, I tried here ✋🏻 it sucks because I wrote this at 1am.

Okay, I'm gonna go to sleep nowww, have a good day/night <33