ᴡɪsᴅᴏᴍ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ| ғ.ᴡ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ

This is inspired when my sister got her wisdom teeth taken out✨
Nothing funny happened she actually was sick from it;-;

Okay let's go

"Okay make sure to change her gauze every so often and give her the pain meds" The dentist said, handing over y/n's meds to Finn.

Y/n just got her wisdom teeth taken out. She wanted Finn to come with her, y/n's mother was okay with it because she trusts Finn.

"Okay, y/n how do you feel?" The dentist asked, to a drugged y/n. "I feel lit" y/n giggled. Finn lightly smiled and went over to y/n.

"Ok, let's go home" he says. He carefully helped y/n off the bed (idfk what it's called) and carefully walked out.

"Thank you doctor, have a nice dayyyyy" y/n said, dragging the 'y'. She lightly giggled and walked out the door.

Y/n and Finn got into the car and left the parking lot. As Finn was driving, y/n started singing, nursery rhymes...

"The itsy bitsy spider went up the waterspout! Down came the rain and washed the spider out! Out came the sun and dried up all the rain! Oh the itsy bitsy spider went back up the waterspout!" She poorly sang.

Finn chuckled and quickly got his phone out and put it on a tripod to record y/n.

"I don't like spiders" y/n says. "You don't?" Finn smiles. "Yeah, with their 8 eyes ugh!" She shudders.

"Oh! Can we go live I wanna go live!" She exclaims. "Mm, maybe later" "no! Pleaseeeeeee, random guy pleaseeee" she pouted. "Later, okay?"

Y/n's lip quivered and crossed her arms. "You suck!" She huffed and looked out the window. "I'm getting better otherwise!" She yelled. "I'm swatting out my life like flies! Let me get inside your eyes! 'Cause I'm not getting better otherwise!"

Finn smiled as his girlfriend sang his song. "You know Finn Wolfhard sang that song?" She smiles. "Yup" he smiles.

The rest of the ride y/n mumbled songs and occasionally cried for some odd reason.

The two got home and Finn carried y/n into the house. "You're cute" she says. "You're cuter" "but, not as cute as my boyfriend" she giggles.

"Really?" "Yes. He's wayyyy more cuter than you though" "I am your boyfriend" "No! Mike Wheeler is my boyfriend not you. Yooou're ugly. Mikeeee is cuter" she slurs.

Finn started laughing at y/n's comment. "What?" She asks, turning her head to the side. "I play Mike Wheeler, silly, remember I'm an actor" "ohhhh! Explains why you, you look a lot like him"

Finn placed the h/c haired girl on the couch, she giggled as he did so. As Finn got up she pulled him back down to a kiss. "Ow" she mumbles.

"Okay, it's time to change your gauze" he says. Finn took the new gauze and carefully opened y/n's mouth.

"What are you doing?" She asks. "I just have to change the gauze in your mouth" "no, you're trying to take my tongue!" She began to cry.

"No, I'm not trying to take your tounge, I'm just changing your gauze" "yes you are! You're gonna take my tongue then I won't be able to talk!" She cried even more and smacked Finn's hand away.

"Baby--" "no! You're trying to take my tongue, don't, please!" "I won't I promise okay?" She nods.

He carefully took the bloody gauze out and put new ones. "See I didn't take your tongue" he smiles. "Thank you"

"Can we cuddle?" She asks "of course"

The curly haired boy laid down next to y/n and quickly got comfortable. She rested her head on his chest as their legs tangled.

"I got blood on your shirt" she frowns "don't worry" 

She hugged the taller boy like a teddy bear and slowly fell asleep.

I didn't know what to put for the ending tbh. I was gonna make more preferences but I'm just gonna do some imagines at the moment.

Have a good day/night <3