᎘ɪᎢᎢᎀ ʙᎏʏ| ᎛ʏʟᎇʀ ɪᎍᎀɢɪɎᎇ

"Y/n, do you want some pizza for dinner?" Y/n's mother asked, walking into y/n's room. "Yeah, sure" she responds. "Pepperoni?" "Yup"

"Get some for Ollie too! Right Ollie you want some pepperoni pizza?" y/n cooed at her golden doodle while he barked in response.  "Yeah, I'll give you some pepperoni" she smiles.

The door bell rang and the h/c haired girl quickly went downstairs. "I'll get it!" She opened the door to a young boy, around her age.

"Hi, here's your...pizza..." he trailed off as he was in awe from the girl. "Thanks, how much is it?" "Oh um $10.13" "okay, here you go, keep the change" she smiles.

"Thanks" "You're welcome... Tyler" she said. "How do you know my name?" "Your name tag" she giggles. "Right! Um well that's embarrassing..."

"It's okay" "okay, well enjoy your pizza" Y/n said thank you and closed the door. He's cute she thought.  Before she closed it all the way, Tyler stopped her.

"Um, this may sound weird but can I get your number? You seem like a fun person" "yeah, sure"

She quickly grabbed a pen and notepad and wrote down her phone number. "Here you go, my name's y/n by the way " "pretty name"

"Yeah" There was a moment of silence where the two just stared into eachothers eyes. The silence was soon interrupted by Ollie attacking Tyler.

"Oh, no! Ollie don't do that!" Y/n exclaimed. Ollie licked Tyler's face as he stumbled to the ground.

"Ollie, you won't get any pizza if you do that!" The dog's head shot towards y/n and whimpered. "Go inside" the dog obeyed and quickly ran back into the house.

"I'm so sorry about that, my dog gets crazy with people" y/n chuckles. "It's all good" "okay, well call you later y/n" he smiles.

"Call you later, pizza boy"

Sorry this was short, I didn't really know what to write;-;