ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡɪғᴇ| ʀ.ᴛ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ

"Ok, that's the last box" mom said. I moved to Derry, Maine because my dad got a job here. I was pretty sad I had to leave my friends but, maybe I'll make new ones here.

I finished setting my room up and went downstairs. "You excited for your first day at school tomorrow?" Mom asks.  "Kind of, hopefully the people are nice"

I smiled before running upstairs and getting ready for bed.

➪𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

I got up and quickly got dressed, grabbed my backpack and left for school. 

I got to school and it seemed pretty decent. I looked around and got the usual stares. 

I walked in and there was people in different groups. I continued to walk and went to the office.

As I walked into the office, I saw a boy with curly black hair, with thick glasses and a floral shirt, sitting down. He was cute. 

"Oh, hi I'm Richie Tozier, I'm supossed to be showing you around the school" the boy says. "Oh, cool"

He got up and we started walking around the school. I looked at him and realized he was slightly taller than me.

"So what brings you to a shitty town like this?" Richie asks. "My dad got a job  here" "oh, cool"

He showed me around the school and I got to know him a bit. "So, I'll see you around I guess" "yeah, thanks for the tour" I smile.

➪𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

The bell rang and everyone hurried out of the school. I walked out and saw Richie with some other people.

He looked at me and gave me a small smile, I smiled and waved, should I talk to him?

I started walking towards him and his friends, who were secretly talking about something.

"Hi boys, you planning a threesome because I'd love to watch, maybe join" I smirk. Richie's mouth dropped and stared at me in awe. Shit, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"What?" I ask. "Y-y-you said an inappropriate j-j-joke" his friend said. "Richie's the king of them" His other friend, wearing a keepah, said.

"Oh..." I looked over and Richie was still staring at me. "Holy shit I think I'm in love with you" he says. I chuckled and walked up to him.

I placed my hand on his chest and trailed down. "See you around, Richie" I winked before walking away.

"THAT'S MY FUTURE WIFE BITCHES!" Richie yelled.

Sorry I accidentally wrote in first person since I'm used to that and I didn't even notice- but yeah if you have any ideas comment themmmmmmm