ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs| ʙ.ᴘ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ

Y/n, Theo, and Boris have been friends for the longest time. Last year, y/n developed a little crush on Boris and only Theo knows. Boris on the other hand also likes y/n and Theo also knows too.

Theo's tried to get them alone but it always get awkward. Now, the three were out, getting some beers to bring back to their place. Y/n distracted the worker as Boris took a couple of beers and casually walked out the door.

He turned around and gave a thumbs up, "well, it was nice talking to you, bye!" She/he quickly said and walked out the door. "Thanks y/n" Boris smiled. That smile killed her/him. "No problem" she/he smiles back.

They walked home and put on a movie as they drank their beers. Boris "accidentally" had touch y/n's hand which made butterflies swarm her/his stomach.

She/he ooked over at Theo and gave him a look. "Um, I uh have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" Theo winked at y/n before quickly getting up and leaving.

It was silent, the sound of the beer swishing around as the two took a sip. "So... you want one?" Boris said as he held up a joint idek what he smokes in mf movie so just bare with me bitches.

"Sure" The h/c haired girl/boy took one and lit it up. "Your hair looks nice today" "Thanks" she/he blushes. "Um y/n..."

Butterflies once again, swarmed her/his stomach. Everytime Boris said her/his name with that accent made her/him feel things.

"Y-yeah?" "I think Potter isn't coming back" she/he smiled, she/he always thought it was cute that Boris called Theo that. "Yeah, maybe he's I don't know, pooping?" "heh, you're funny"

"Thanks" "uh, y/n I have to tell you something, before Potter comes back" "what is it?" "I like you, a lot. For a long time, I was scared to tell you sooner but I think now it's right"

Y/n stared at him in shock. "Shit, I think I'm already high" she/he awkwardly laughs. "Me too but, it's true, I do like you" "I like you too" she/he smiles.

"Now what?" "This" Y/n grabbed Boris'  cheeks and placed a passionate kiss on his lips. She/he giggled as she pulled away. "wow" he whispered.

He cupped her/his cheeks and kissed her/him more passionately than the kiss before. Y/n smiled into the kiss as Boris got more into it.

His hands trailed down her/his waist and pulled her/him onto his lap. They were now having a full makeout session.

Theo decided to come back to see if anything happened. "Hey guys I'm back from the..." he trailed off as he saw the two making out. "Oh, um Theo hi" y/n smiled. "So it worked?"

"Wait, Potter set us up?" "Yup" Y/n smiles.

"Well, I'm happy he did"

This sucked💀✋🏻 I'm sorry about that🤠👍🏻 also I'm using she/he her/him now when I write these.

Anyways sorry this was horrible and yeah, have a good day/night <3