Prized possession

Start from the beginning

All I hoped for, was that the person who'd buy me won't mistreat me like my supposed father. I'm pretty sure my dad wasn't gonna look for me, he's probably jumping for joy now that I'm nowhere to be seen.

My thoughts were interrupted by Mrs. Renner who was the boss lady and the mastermind of it all.

"Hey you, get out there it's your turn!!!"

She came really close to me and whispered a bone chilling threat to my ears

"And if you think of doing something else other than what you were taught then consider yourself dead am I clear??"
I nodded frantically.

"Now go and impress the bidders"

She took my arm and pushed me to the stage.

"This last one is the freshest, fresh out of highschool, weighs at 105 pounds, height: 5'8, Name: Alexandria Bolton (that was the fake name they gave me) Race: mixed. Age: 18. Now the floor is yours to bid, you are welcome to go as high as you can"

One million dollars: the first bidder started a middle aged white man, really they were all middle aged white men with an exception of a handful who were younger guys even with their dumb masks, I could tell who was young or older.

"One million dollars for the beautiful lady, anyone else who wants to go higher??"

"Four million dollars" another old one shouted.

They kept on going and going until it reached fourty five million dollars.

"Fourty five million dollars for the lady take one take two....."

"Please dear lord don't let me go with an old white musty ass man", I internally prayed.

"Sixty million dollars" a deep voice which belonged to a man who looked younger said.
And I've never felt so relieved in my life.

Everybody gasped, 

"sixty million going one, going two, and the girl is sold to Mr. Reigns. Thank you that was the bid until next time it's a wrap. The buyers who got the girls will go to Mrs Renner's office for negotiations and to take home their prized possessions.

One of the other women involved in all this took me to miss Renner's office where the guy sat with Mrs.Renner.

"The deal has been closed Mr. Reigns you can take the girl."

"Alex, ensure you behave yourself, the man paid a fortune for ya so you had better behave"  Mrs renner looked at me with an expression that told me if I did the latter I'd be a dead girl.

She had nothing to worry about though, because I'd do everything not to find myself in this place or my father's house again, my only hope was that this man wouldn't mistreat me or abuse me in anyway. But anyone who would be apart of this mess couldn't really be good could they??

"Take this lady to the car, Reginald." Mr. Reigns deep voice drew me out of my daze as he spoke to a man who I assume was his driver.

Reginald as he was called came and escorted me to a huge black SUV with tinted windows, he opened the door for me and I got in as Mr. Reigns got in the other side.

I looked to the window and when I looked back Mr. Reigns had already discarded his mask and his face was now in full view.

The man was hot as hell, his face looked as if it was sculpted by God himself, he really took time to make this one and now that I took time to look at him the man was build so good , he had one hell of a gorgeous hair and his hands so big and veiny, his fingers huge as well I can imagine how gifted those fingers can be.

"Y/n shut up, he bought you and was apart of that treacherous thing and god knows what he's going to do to you, how he's gonna treat you"

The sane part of me brought me out of my dirty thoughts.

"Like what you see" Mr. Reigns interrupted my kinda bipolar thoughts.

"Umm...."I stuttered my idiot self literally stammered and made me look like an idiot Infront of this Adonis.... I mean Man.

"Its OK, I guess. Anyways with that kind of business, I know your real name is not Alexandria so whats your real name??

"My...my name is y/n y/L/n" gosh why am I  stuttering.

"OK y/n, you are 18??

"Yes sir."

"Tell me about yourself"

"I'd.... I'd rather not speak about it..."

A/N: it's been awhile I know this chapter is kinda lazy but I just wanted to give y'all something today. I've been so busy with work and stuff so much that updating has been difficult to do but for you and the love you've shown this book, I shall try and give y'all new content. Oml thanks for 8k and counting reads thanks for giving this book a chance. I love y'all so much. A part 2 will come soon maybe not next page but it'll happen. Bye.