BONUS CHAPTER - Lucas

Começar do início

"Get down here," I order even though I pull her down before she can do it herself.

I give her a little shove toward the floor but am careful to keep a hand on the back of her head so she doesn't knock it. Then I grab her thighs and yank them apart so I can dig my face back into her pussy which is now completely spread for me. Olivia gasps in shock at the hard and quick movements I've pinned her with. I'm impatient as fuck and it's a trait I have no fucking interest in fixing.

"Luc!" She cries. Her back arches and one of her hands slides to the back of my neck to tug me closer. "Oh! Just like that."

"I know," I murmur against her. What? I can't help being an asshole.

Olivia laughs softly but it quickly morphs into another moan when I bite her clit. A sharp nip of my teeth that makes her grab a handful of hair at the back of my head when her body lifts suddenly. The sting of pain was probably a shock but Livvy likes when I fuck her hard enough to hurt her. Sadistic as it sounds, we know how to hurt each other real good.

There's only one thing I'm better at than hurting Livvy—fucking her. Working her body so hard she forgets all the pain I've ever caused her because she's too busy feeling the good. Nobody can hurt her like me. Nobody can love her like me.

"Time to let go, baby." I work my hand faster inside of her, panting. "Soak my fingers."

Her body tremors harder at my words. I suck her clit into my mouth and then she tightens everywhere. "Shit!"

She jerks against our cold kitchen floor as I refuse to let up. Still licking her folds, still using my fingers to work her orgasm out of her. Her wetness trickles down to my palm, she comes so fucking hard. I slide my hand out and push my fingers into her mouth, while my tongue pushes into her entrance to get as much of her as possible while she finishes. I groan at her taste and the way I feel her sucking my fingers dutifully.

"You're so goddamn sweet," I say under my breath.

She sucks on my fingers harder and then I feel her lips form a smile around them. "I know."

I chuckle against her, my tongue stroking her lazily now. I'm only an asshole because Olivia gives it back to me just as good. It's sexy to a fault.

When she's panting from the aftermath of her orgasm I finally lift my head for air. I brace my palms beside her body and look over her to watch. My eyes greedily roam her face. Flushed cheeks, hooded and sleepy eyes, swollen lips that are glistening from her own wetness. All for me. Because of me.

"Why the fuck are you so gorgeous?" I whisper and lean down to take her lips.

She smiles into my mouth and kisses me back. I meant for it to be sweet—as sweet as someone like me can be anyway—but Olivia has other plans. In a flash I'm the one on my back this time as Olivia straddles me. She's leaned over me and kisses me with dirty swipes of her tongue coaxing the seam of my lips until I open up her for her. Our tongues meet and Olivia sucks mine into her mouth, bunching my hair between her fingers and tugging hard.

My hands slide from her hips to her ass and I push her forward, groaning when her soaked pussy rubs along my dick. I move her up and down and Olivia meets me halfway by pushing her hips down harder on me. Our centres grind, bare and slick, and I'm fucking losing it. If she doesn't take me inside of her right the fuck now, I'm going to finish before we can start.

"Livvy," I snap when I angle my hips upward and she moves away instead.

"Baby," she purrs back. She slides up until my tip hits her entrance and then moves away again. I growl. What the fuck did I say? Psychotic. She laughs at my obvious anger. "Sometimes I like being the mean one."