"Someone looks happy." You hear a voice behind you. This causes you to look over your shoulder to see Seokjin standing behind you. You smile widely before leaning your back against his chest as you stare at the pictures in front of you.

"Yeah because look at how good you look." You say while staring at the pictures, specifically one where he's staring off into the distance with his lips parted.

In the photo, his Adam's apple is sticking out as he leans his head back a little bit.

You bite onto your lower lip while staring at the photo before you feel Seokjin's hand on your waist.

"You know, it's a little pathetic that you're staring at a picture of me when I'm standing right behind you." he whispers into your ear. This causes you to smile before biting onto your lower lip. You glance back at him before licking your lips as you eye him up and down.

"What's pathetic is that you're not inside of me right now." You state. Seokjin's eyebrows raise as you say this.

"Have I ever told you that I love how bold you are?" he questions while staring at you. You shrug your shoulders.

"Eh, every now and then." You tease. He smirks before leaning down to press his lips against your jawline for a second.

"Only a few more minutes and we'll be able to go home so I can fuck you until you're unable to get out of bed." He states.

"Bold statement for a sub." You tease.

"Oh, baby, I'm only a sub because you like it. We both know that I'm a switch." He states.

You merely roll your eyes and open your mouth, ready to say something before Jimin and Yoongi's voices are heard next to Seokjin.

"Wow, and you were grossed out by us being horny all the time." Yoongi teases. This causes you to inhale sharply as you become annoyed immediately by his voice. You move your body over a little to cover the small screen displaying the photo of Seokjin.

"Oh, please. At least we're being discrete by pretending to do a back hug." Seokjin says as his arms wrap around your waist.

Jimin rolls his eyes before smirking.

"Oh, please, you're about as discrete as Jungkook's muscles." Jimin states. This causes you to laugh for a second before shaking your head.

"Well, at least my hands aren't down her pants." He states.

Jimin rolls his eyes before gently pushing Seokjin's arm with his hand.

"Is the photoshoot almost done?" Yoongi asks. "I don't want to have to watch these two teasing each other for the next hour." This causes Jimin to let out a laugh.

"Oh, trust me, we don't want to watch you two either." Seokjin immediately counter-attacks.

"Yeah, the photoshoot's already done, I just need to tell the director which pictures I like the most."

"Okay, here, let me help choose so we can get out of here." Jimin states before stepping closer to the monitor. "Yoongi, you can help too."

You hesitate before moving to the side and give Jimin and Yoongi a view of the screen. Seokjin places a reassuring hand on your lower back while watching the two of them.

You're focused on Yoongi, making sure he's not looking too intensely at the picture.

Yoongi looks between the photos for a few seconds before shrugging his shoulders.