"Shorty?" he questions. "You're shorter than me. Shut up."

You narrow your eyes now at the man, immediately taking it to heart once he tells you to shut up. The anger that was pent up in your chest from the Min Yoongi situation now arises as you stare at him.

"You're telling me to shut up?" you question. Jimin merely stares in your direction, causing you to look over at Seokjin. Seokjin's eyes are wide as he looks at you, warning you not to say anything you're thinking. "You know what, I woke up in a shitty mood this morning and I don't need your sass right now, Jimin." You say.

"Y/N-" Jimin immediately says.

"No." you state before pushing your chair back as you pick up the plate holding your omelet and utensils before immediately turning to the kitchen doors. "I'm taking this to my room. I'm not in the fucking mood for you to be insulting me just because Seokjin made a joke about you being short." You push through the double doors and make your way towards your room.

Seokjin merely looks over at Jimin, letting out a sigh.

"God, you two are at each other's throats on a daily basis lately." Seokjin states before stuffing more of his omelet into his mouth. He moves a hand up towards his face to cover his mouth as he speaks with the food in his mouth. "You two need to stop fighting. I don't know if it's because of the stress with the company, but you two need to keep that tension at work and act like friends when you're at home. Carrying the stress and anger into your home isn't helping anyone." He expresses before finishing his food and placing the empty plate into the sink.

"It was just a joke, hyung. I didn't-" Jimin is interrupted by Seokjin looking back at him.

"You're always bugging her with whatever relationship she has with this Luke guy and you saw that she was in a shitty mood this morning and still wanted to push her buttons?" Seokjin questions. "I bet you she's in a bad mood because of her relationship or something like that."

Jimin gulps before looking down at his food, starting to feel guilty.

Seokjin takes a deep breath after speaking. He's a little relaxed that he's managed to give a decent lie to make sure Jimin doesn't know that you two had looked at his phone and found out about Yoongi.

"Should I apologize?" Jimin questions. Seokjin shakes his head.

"She's in a bad mood as it is, just leave it alone. I'll bake her something later and say you helped me bake it." Seokjin offers. Jimin nods his head before sighing softly. He places his phone on the table, silencing it before speaking again.

"Can I write a letter or something for you to put near the food? I don't know if I'll be home later tonight, I have something to do." Seokjin nods his head before starting to wash the dish in the sink. Seokjin watches as Jimin grabs a piece of paper and starts writing a note for you to read later. He lets out a soft sigh before looking back at Jimin.

"I just wish you two could get along for a few days. It's really stressful seeing you to fighting all the time." Seokjin says while looking over at Jimin. Jimin nods his head before looking up.

"I love Y/N, but lately I just feel like we're both annoyed with each other. I refuse to tell her who I'm seeing and she refuses to let me meet Luke. It's just that we care about each other and want to know what the other is doing, but we're also adults and can do whatever we want without telling each other." He says before sighing and running his fingers through his hair. "When we were younger and closer, we would tell each other everything but I guess things change when you work together, live together, and are friends."