(ו‹›9‹›•×)

We were on our way to Kukuroo mountain.
How? By bus of course!

We were on a tour bus up to the Zoldyck Estate.
The other 3 have been having a conversation. I haven't really talked to them much.

"And Were Here! This is the Zoldyck Estate, Home to Well the Zoldyck's of course. A family of well known assassins." The tour lady says.

We all step out of the tour bus, some to get a closer look, and others i guess to picks fights.

"Hey old man! Let us in!" Some guy says to who seems to be a gatekeeper.
"Im sorry, i can not do that." He reply's.

The other guy looks angry, We walk over to him.
"Why do you wanna get in there so bad?" I ask, knowing Damn well that i do to. but they dont need to know that

"What do you mean why? Its a famous family of assassins! Just getting a picture of one of them and you could be rich!" He responds.

"If i knew that i would've taken a picture of Killua sooner" Leorio says with a sigh.

The guy turns back to the Gatekeeper.
"Give me the key." He says. The gatekeeper refuses, so the guy resorts to just taking the key and going.

"Wait!" The gatekeeper says, but is ignored. "Fine! Mike dont blame those extra pounds on me!" He yells

"Mike?" I ask the Man, He turns towards me. his eyes widen.
"your.." He says before clearing his throat.
"Yes i know who i am, now who is Mike?" I ask.
"He's the guard dog For the Estate" He reply's.

"Dog?" Gon says, Mostly to himself
"So, is there a reason why your here?" He asks.

"Oh! Were here to see Killua!" I respond.
"Are you his friends?" He asks.

"Mhm." Gon responds.
"Ill call up to the Butler quarter's and see if you could go." He says.

After a minutes or so, He comes back out.
"I apologize, You cant go in, However the girl is welcome in because of her.... Past with the family." He says.

"Wait what?! She's not going in without us!" Leorio yells.
"Huh? Why not?" I ask.

Everyone looks over at me.
"What do you mean why not?! Thats Home to a family of assassins! that killed your Family!" Leorio said.

"Yes, i would advise you to at least wait for when we might be able to join you." Kurapika says.
"I dont see the big deal with her going alone, She can handle herself Plus it seems like everyone knows her." Gon says with a shrug.

"Well first we have to make sure she can get past the testing gate." The gatekeeper says.
"..Alright But what exactly is the testing gate?"

He explains that the door isn't actually locked, its just that people are to weak to open it, and that Mike wont harm you if you go through the gate.

"Well ok." I mumble walking up to the gate.
"The first door is 2 Ton, and each door is twice the one before it. Master Killua can Open 3" 

"Woah! 3?! Thats like 12 Tons!" Gon says
"No its 16." Kurapika says.

I step up to the door. "So all i have to do is push right?" I ask not looking back.
"Yes."
"Ok.. Here goes...."

So i push the door, and much to my surprise, i open the first one.
"Woah!" Gon says.

"I... I did it?!" I yell in shock Going into the Estate.
"I guess ill see you guys soon.." I mumble with a wave.

Once the gate Closes, I compose myself, Looking around.
I come face to face with a giant black dog.
"So pretty.." I mumble.