Chapter 7

{A/n: Hey everyone Roach here with another chapter. Sorry about the lack of updates I've been really busy with work and haven't had the time or energy to write but I'll try and post more frequently. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own RWBY, One Piece, or Okami!}

*Ammy's POV*

It's been almost two days since Blake left Beacon Academy and the altercation between Adriana and Weiss. (Y/n), Ash, and Adriana had went with her as well and so did a blonde haired Monkey faunus named Sun Wukong. I had decided to stay at Beacon to try and talk to Ruby, Yang, and Weiss. I was currently in my dorm waiting for the three members of team RWBY to arrive. As I was waiting for them I was making tea and setting out snacks. Just as the tea was ready there was a knock on my dorm room door and I walked over and to the door and opened it. I smiled when I saw Ruby, Yang, and Weiss. "Hi! Welcome and please come in! Thanks for coming girls." I said as I let them into my dorm. Ruby smiled at me as she walked into the room. "No problem Ammy, but why'd you ask us to come over?" Ruby said as she walked into the room. I led them over to the table where I have the pot of tea and the snacks and motions for them to sit. "Well actually I wanted to talk about what happened in Vale!" I said and Weiss sat down and crossed her arms. 

"You mean when your deranged Faunus teammate tried to kill me?!" Weiss said and I nodded. "Yes well to be fair you insulted Ash and Adriana is quite protective of her sister, Though I don't blame her after all their parents were murdered by humans and they had to go day to day not knowing if they'll survive the night or the day. They had to steal and no telling what else just to keep themselves alive and through it all the only people they could count on were each other!" I said as Weiss looked at the table not meeting my gaze. I knew from the expression on her face that she understood why Adriana reacted the way she did and that she now felt horrible for what she said to her the other day. Yang looked at me. "Hold on if they were always stealing how did Ozpin even allow them into Beacon Academy?" Yang asked me and I looked at her. "Well you see they don't steal anymore. I guess the best way to put it is that they were taken in by someone who saw potential in them." I said and she nodded. "Who?" Ruby asked me and I looked at her. "I think you should ask them that question." I replied and Ruby nodded. "Now onto Blake, So you found out she's a faunus. Is that really a bad thing?" I asked before taking a sip from my tea. 

I noticed that Yang and Ruby were about to say something but Weiss spoke up, but her words surprised me. "Of course not! But she said she was apart of the White Fang! The very Faunus who want to wipe out humanity!" Weiss said and I nodded. "Do you know her side of the story though?" I asked and then Weiss looked down and shook her head no. "She ran off before we could ask!" Ruby said and I nodded. "Well then before judging her for being a member of the White Fang find out her side! There's always two sides to every story and knowing only one side doesn't give you the full picture!" I told them and they nodded. "I just don't get why she wouldn't tell us about her being a Faunus!" Ruby said and I look at her and sighed softly. "Well she probably grew up being called horrible things and maybe even attacked for being a faunus. So it's hard to say why she chose to keep it a secret from you girls." I explained and they nodded. "But why do you have no problem with having your ears and tails showing?" Ruby asked me and I smiled and looked at my tail. "They're apart of me so to hide them is to hide apart of myself, which is not something I want to do if it's not necessary too." I explained and the girls nodded again. "You know Ammy you're really quite wise for your age!" Ruby said to me smiling and I giggled slightly. "Thanks Ruby. I get that a lot." I said smiling at her and the four of continued drinking our tea and enjoying the snacks.

*The Next Day and (Y/n)'s pov*

I was currently with Blake, Ash, Adriana, and Sun and we were sitting on a balcony at a cafe but Blake has been quiet for the most part and Adriana has been the only one who's gotten her to talk at all which is quite surprising as their personalities are so vastly different. Blake and Sun were drinking tea while Ash was drinking black coffee and Adriana had got a smoothie. Blake then started speaking and explaining to us about her connection to the White Fang and how she's an ex member of the group and now aims to become a huntress. I was quite impressed by her goal and her wanting to make things better for Faunus. After that we somehow found our way to the docks, I had grown bored of the discussion about the White Fang being behind the dust robberies and stopped paying attention, but from what I could figure out we're here to see if they'll show up to steal a dust shipment. Well this could be very boring!  I thought to myself with a sigh.

{And done with another chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Until the next update!}