"Of course you are" I say and give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Your attention, please. This is a great day for all of us. Each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger. Please keep your seats at all times. This will minimize any risks you may be exposed to. I'm sure we all wish our champions...the greatest of luck" Dumbledore says before making his way to the champions tent.

"Diggory is up first" Draco tell me. I feel my anxiety increase slightly and grip his hand tighter. The cannon goes a little while later and everyone starts chanting. I see Cedric walk out looking quite pale as his dragon is brought into the arena.

"Go on Ced! You can do it!" I shout. His eyes meet mine briefly and he smiles at me. He pulls out his wand and then walks forwards. The dragon immediately reacts by shooting a fireball which he easily rolls out of the way throwing a water charm at it. The dragon looks around curiously for him as I see him crawling by some rocks. I bite my lip as the dragon catches a glimpse of him. Cedric quickly throws some spells which causes the dragon to freeze in its place. Cedric runs forward and dives for his egg. I shoot up from my seat and cheer for him. He holds the egg up proudly before being escorted out of the arena. The applause is deafening as the dragons are switched over ready for the next contestant. Fleur and Krum both fly through the task with ease. I turn to see Hermione looking really anxious, I don't blame her.

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. And now our fourth and final contestant" Dumbledore announces as Harry walks out. I bite my lip nervously. His dragon looks far by the worst out of all of them. Even though he's a twat, he doesn't deserve to die or get seriously hurt. Hopefully he gets a little knock to his senses.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" People cheer. He starts walking towards the egg not thinking about the Dragon. The dragon spots Harry and throws him across the arena into a boulder. I gasp and see Harry wince.

"Your wand, Harry! Your wand!" Hermione screams at him. He pulls out his wand and I can see his hands shaking.

"Accio Firebolt!" He says. Nothing happens and I hear Draco snicker. The dragon starts breathing fire onto the boulder as Harry crouches behind it. Suddenly Harry's broom appears, he jumps on it and the dragon narrowly misses him. The dragon breaks free from the chains. Draco tightens his grip on me as it flies after Harry hitting the staff stand.

"Well done, dragon!" George shouts as the professors start to get back up. The whole arena goes quiet as Harry and the dragon disappears. I see Ron and Hermione looking really pale.

"Yes! Yes!" People start cheering. I turn to see Harry flying back without the dragon. I shake my head in disbelief but have a small smile on my face. The cheers erupt as more people see him. He grabs the egg and Dumbledore announces the end. We are making our way out the arena and Draco is holding my hand.

"How on earth did he manage that?" Draco says shaking his head, looking slightly disappointed.

"He's persistent I'll give him that, I'm going to see Ced, Mal are you coming?" I say. She nods and I kiss Draco's cheek before walking over to the tent where Cedric is coming out.

"Y/N!" He shouts. He looks exhausted as he gives me a small smile. I give him a big hug and he hugs back carefully.

"Well done Ced! I'm proud of you" I say. He bites his lip looking worried and I give Malia a confused look. He keeps looking behind me. I go to look but he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"As much as I appreciate it, I think you should go find Draco" He says quickly.

"What? Why?" I ask trying to turn around as Malia and him make eye contact, making me feel really nervous.

"Oh my god..." Malia says. I followed her eyes to see Pansy standing with her two friends. My stomach instantly churns but I glare at her trying to keep my emotion away from my face. What the actual hell?

"Hello Avery" She sneers and Malia tries to grab my arm.

"Come on, let's get out of here" She says. I start to turn without thinking.

"Leaving so soon? I thought we could have a catch up? Girl on girl?" She says. I turn back to her as she smirks. I'm not going to run away this time. Not after she nearly killed me. I see a small crowd start to gather.

"What makes you think I want anything from you?" I say. I cross my arms and face her properly.

"Y/N/N just leave it, she's not worth it" Cedric tries. I can tell he's trying to rein in his own anger. I shake my head letting my own anger show.

"No, you two can go if you want but I'm not backing down" I say. They share a worried look but nod slowly. I walk forward and give her a disgusted look as she smirks, her eyes glinting with excitement. "Surprised they let you back in Parkinson, mommy and daddy must have really pulled strings" Her face drops not expecting me to bite back.

"You don't get to talk to me like that," She says. Her voice stuttered slightly. She steps away from her friends and towards me as the crowd gets bigger. All eager to see another round of me vs Pugface.

"Oh I think I do, what was it you said when you left me at the bottom of the tower?" I say. I hear few gasps. "Don't worry I'll keep Draco company, am I right?" She looks around at the crowd determined not to be beaten down. Her eyes widen slightly as Draco and Blaise push through the crowd. Cedric and Malia look at them for help and I just shake my head looking back at Pansy.

"Y/n..." Draco says, trying to ignore Pansy. I don't meet his gaze, I just turn back to her.

"Well I guess your plan backfired because all you've done is push us closer" I say. She seethes with rage looking at Draco and then tearing her gaze away. "What's wrong Pugface? Are you jealous? He will never be yours and I'm done letting you hurt me"

"You bitch" She says. I smirk wider and she gets closer to me. Draco goes to step forward but I put a hand on his chest to stop him.

"Yeah I am, now step away before I prove how much of a bitch I can be. Oh and one more thing..." I say. I turn back to her and let my hand connect with her cheek. Hard. She gasps and there's a couple of claps from the crowd. Her hand goes straight to her now red cheek. She glares up at me but backs off when I glare back. "That's for pushing me down the stairs. Now scram. Shows over folks" The crowd disperses and Pansy runs away probably to cry about me improving her face. I take a deep breath and then turn back to the others. Draco is smiling widely at me, the others all look impressed.

"That was actually really hot" Draco says walking over to me. He pulls me in by my waist and kisses me. My hands go around his neck as he deepens the kiss. I hear a cough from behind us. We pull apart and Cedric is shaking his head.

"Sorry" I say, my face clearly says I'm not sorry.

"You okay?" He asks. I break away from Draco and smile at him.

"I'm actually really good, I needed that," I say laughing. He nods and I give him a quick hug before he goes to get cleaned up. "Come on losers, let's get back to the common room" They all laugh and shake their heads.