"I'm Niall Horan an--" 

"Honey, room 418, hurry," the receptionist said, and Niall smiled, before jogging to the elevator. He could hear Harry screaming as soon as he stepped out of the elevator, and all he heard was -- "I know, he hates me! I still want Niall!" over and over. 

Niall whimpered, running into his room and pushing past doctors, before yelling at Harry. "Harry! Harry! Oh my g-god what did ye' do!?" Niall gasped, looking at his state. "I'm here, hey, it's yer' Ni-Bear, c'mon, H-Harry!!" Niall was yelling over his Harry, holding his face and begging him to open his eyes.

Once Niall's voice was registered, the voices slowly slipped away, and he sobbed, looking at Niall. "Y-You don't w-want me," Harry whispered,  Niall's thumbs wiping the blood and tears off his face. The blonde cried, shaking his head. "I do, bugaboo, d-don't listen to t'em, okay?" Niall whispered, kissing his nose.

Harry had passed out nearly minutes after the breakdown. Niall sat outside the room, rubbing his face with shaky hands, and calming himself down. "Niall?" a small voice was heard, and he knew that voice, head snapping up to make eye contact with the female. 

"Mrs. Hallett?!" Niall asked, suprised as to why Harry's old neighbor was here. "Whatya' doin' here?" he asked, standing up and grabbing her hand.

"You didn't know, dear?" Mrs. Hallett questioned, taking Niall's confused face as a no. "I was the one to call the ambulance, he was at his house, he had three more attacks, dear." she said softly, breaking the news slowly. 

Niall's hand covered his mouth, eyes wide, tears stinging his oceanic orbs. "N-No, I-I should've k-known!" Niall cursed at himself, whimpering as Mrs. Hallett pulled him into a hug. "T'ank you fer' callin' an ambulance," he whispered, wiping his face.

"I'm glad I did too, lord knows, Harry could really do some damage to himself when he's alone." she murmured to him, and Niall nodded, thinking about how much worse it could've been -- and thankfully it wasn't. 

"I'm gonna take care of him now, ye' can go, Mrs. Hallett, t'ank ye'." he whispered, giving her a weak smile. She gave Niall one last hug, before leaving.

______________________

Harry woke up around two a.m., and Niall was sitting beside the bed, curled up in a ball, sleeping soundly. "Ni," Harry's voice was husky, and pained. The screaming really did a deal on his vocal chords, and since he was very much sleep deprived, his voice sounded even worse than what it really was. Niall jumped awake, looking to his best friend -- biting his lip and shaking his head. 

"I'm so fuckin' sorry," Niall whispered, gnawing at his lip and hugging Harry close. "I should've followed ye', I-I," words didn't really form in his mouth, but Harry hushed him before he could babble on some more.

"I went to the house. It was my doing, it was all on me, you didn't have to do anything, Ni. I did it because I -- I don't know, I just did it." Harry's voice sounded so hoarse, so pained, and Niall had to make sure his HarryBear felt better as soon as possible, so he grabbed a cup of water. Harry sipped it slowly, letting his head lay back against the pillow inbetween swallows. Niall just stared, thinking what if. 

What if Mrs. Hallett didn't find him?

What if Harry kept screaming and letting those things take him over?

What if he lost Harry?

lmao i have zero chill

idk!! anyways, just comment what you think, vote for more?

i really dont want to write if you guys dont like it.

my muse for writing is you all

love you!

edited ✓