"Wouldn't that hurt you?" The blue haired girl asked, sounding unsure. "Do you still... feel something for me?"

"I do" the girl stated "But that doesn't break friendship"

"I don't want to hurt you more than I already did" Yubin replied, shaking her head. "I never said this but I care about you, Miyeon. We used to be really close before I... lost my mind and decided you weren't enough. I don't want to hurt you again"

"If you don't want to hurt me... then let me help you" the girl smiled.

"Can I have a hug then? It could help a little" Yubin smiled, happy that Miyeon didn't hate her like she believed.

"Of course you can" the brunette smiled, moving herself from the desk to Yubin's lap and hugging her.

"I meant that I was going to stand up and hug you" Yubin chuckled "You're a sly fox as always!"

"You know me well, I mean... you basically know my whole life story"

"I do... and there is something else I want to tell you, because I know it's hurting you... I can see it every time I look at you" Yubin whispered, locking eyes with her.

"Go on, hit me with it" Miyeon said, waiting for her to talk.

"For what happened that day" Yubin started to say, noticing that Miyeon understood right away what she was talking about "I don't blame you... it wasn't your fault and I know you tried to help" she whispered, squeezing Miyeon's hand.

"But I didn't try enough, and that is on me. I'm happy you don't blame me but... I still regret my choice" the younger girl whispered back.

"You tried and you were scared... It's okay, Miyeon" Yubin smiled, caressing the back of her hand. "So please, stop feeling guilty"

"Alright" the girl said, nodding her head. "I'll try to" she added, smiling at Yubin. "And there is also something I need to say"

"What is it?" The hunter asked, tilting her head lightly.

"If you and the pink one don't work out in the end. I am fighting for my chance" Miyeon stated.

"I had no doubt about that" Yubin smiled, locking eyes with her. "I wish I could reciprocate all the love you gave me. I admit that I hope things will work out with Gahyeon... but if they don't... you can take me out on a proper date"

"Promise made" Miyeon stated "and if you don't want to date... I'm also fine with the old arrangement" she smiled, whispering the last part in her ear.

"No, Miyeon. I will try everything I can to make it work with Gahyeon, because I love her... but if things don't work out, I will focus on you properly. The old arrangement is gone... I won't treat you like that again"

"We could alter it a little. Those kind of relationships exist in modern times"

"Is that one the kind of love you want from me?" Yubin curiously asked.

"Not the kind of love nor presence. But it is a part of something I want and that's enough"

"You shouldn't be satisfied with 'enough'... You deserve so much better, Miyeon" Yubin said, resting a hand on Miyeon's leg and the other one on the desk, when Gahyeon walked in the classroom.

"A piece of the best is still the best, Yubin. And I decide what I'm satisfied with and want" Miyeon chuckled, not seeing Gahyeon because her back was turned to the girl.

Yubin noticed the pink haired girl from the corner of her eye, but she decided not to look at her, knowing that the situation wasn't exactly the best.