Epilogue

Pic above Amara Lilly Ryans 11years old werewolf gifted. Connie Rose Ryans 9 years old witch. Henry Scott Ryans 8 years old werewolf future Alpha of The Craw-Link Pack. Song Family by the Chainsmokers.

Bella's POV

My Grams wasn't kidding when she said Amara would get premonitions when she was little she saw things happen and people spiritual people would talk to her like an invisible friend of course not all the spirits were nice. One day was particularly scary for us. Amara had a huge tantrum when I was pregnant with Connie and she kept saying "bad bad bad." We had no idea what she was talking about but she was screaming in terror I didn't want to cast a mind reading spell on her it would've been painful I don't want to hurt my babies. So I asked her what was bad was it a bad man? And she started to cry. I took her to the council for protection. They had mind readers turns out an alpha would discover dark magic and kill human children three weeks from then. The council were able to know which Alpha and he was dealt with.

Today Blake is in another meeting but the kids and I are going to the Zoo it's Kenny's first time going Kenny is Tina and Nathan's pup he's four and full of energy mum (Karina) myself and Tina are taking the kids. We feed the kids breakfast then Nathan kisses Tina I look away to give them privacy. Whilst the kids shout 'eeewww cooties.' "Alright are we all ready to go?" "YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!"

We head to critter island this place gives me the creeps my son is into weird disgusting creepy crawlies. First Fire ants ok not so bad, snakes "AAAHHH! I'm out, no we're leaving." I grab Henry cause he wants to hold a python hell no, it's not eating my baby. "Ok we've been brave enough your freaking your sister out." To be honest I'm the one freaking out we'll both myself and Karina Tina's not interested. After hauling Henry out of critter island I took them to see the meerkats. "Mummy can I have a meerkat?" Those sweet eyes why are they so cute don't give in, don't give in. "Sweetie the meerkats are a family if I give you one, it's family will be very sad do you want that?" She sadly pouted shaking her head furiously. "Nnoo mummy I don't want its parents to be sad."
We went to see the elephants next the boys lost interest. "Mummy can we go on the African Safari now." Henry asked I was about to say sure until Amara gasped and shook her eyes going to the back of her head a premonition. I caught her in my arms "it's ok sweetie your safe." I blocked other passer Byers from seeing anything. "He's coming, sorcerer coming. Must protect Kenny" as Amara said this the mother in Tina went into overdrive growling loudly. She was shouting at Amara for answers. "ENOUGH TINA I know your scared but yelling at my daughter isn't going to help." Amara groggily came around. "Auntie Tina when Kenny's 17 a sorcerer will come for him Kenny will in the future accidentally kill the sorcerers wife so he will travel back in time to kill Kenny. The accident happens when Kenny turns 21 he goes with Henry to the Ringside Pack who become attacked by rogues the leader of the rogues is the sorcerers wife a werewolf. So I suggest he doesn't fight her obviously you'll have to tell Kenny at the right time. I'm sorry Auntie I didn't want to see it, it was terrifying." Amara broke down in my arms even though she's somewhat used to premonitions things like that would be scary for an eleven year old. "You wanna go home sweetie?" The younger kids huff and complain to that. "No I'm ok now mum can I get a drink please my heads still fuzzy." I nodd and take down the barrier "let's all get slush puppies." Screaming in joy that's all we heard. Karina, Tina and I rolled my eyes. "You gonna be ok Tina?" She nodded her head slowly looking at the ground taking everything in. "Yeah it's good we know so we can change the future and Kenny won't be hurt by his poor judgement in his future, it's just, I wasn't expecting Kenny to be in danger." I hugged Tina this is not news any parent wants to hear of their kids future.
After our slush puppies we all get on the bus that will drive us around the wolf enclosure, tiger, lion, cheetah, monkey, zebras, hippopotamus, giraffe etc...

Once we arrive back at the pack Tina's exhausted from the news and she and Kenny go home the kids got stuffed animals. "Did you all have fun?" Not now Blake. "So much fun until Mara had a fit." I chastise Henry for talking like that about his sister. Blake rushes over to Amara. "What happened sweetie are you sick, tummy bug, premonition?" Amara nodded "premonition Kenny was in trouble with a sorcerer in the future, mum will fill you in, I'm going to bed if anyone cares." Blake carried Amara to her room he loves all his kids equally but because of all the things Amara sees it takes its toll on her body. So if your thinking Blake treats her better it's not the case. "Ok babies why don't you watch a movie whilst I make your popcorn." That's all I needed to say Connie and Henry instantly ran into the theatre room. I put on Madagascar 3 for them and handed them a bowl of popcorn I mind linked Blake to see if Amara was alright. "Yeah angel she's asleep now where's Henry and Connie?" "In watching a movie." "Ok we'll swap then your better here in case princess has another premonition." "Ok Connie your in charge until your dad comes down I'm going to check on your sister daddy will watch the movie with you both now ok." They nod not looking at me immersed in the movie. Blake comes down I stand on my tiptoes and give him a quick kiss as I head up to keep an eye on Amara.