Chapter 6

Pic above left Bella and right Tina. Song by Eminem. Not afraid.

Bella's POV

I was inside working on some spells Raquel just came back from her run when I heard a booming voice that sent an ache of pleasure straight through me to my sensitive core. I didn't know it did that. Wait that only means shit he found me I hear Raquel whine for me to come out. Would I be a chicken if I just stayed in here, why does he have to look for me could he not of got the hint when I disappeared from them. I hear his voice vibrate through the whole house. "WE DIDN'T COME HERE TO HURT EITHER OF YOU!" Haha suurrreee he didn't he's an alpha all they do is hurt their mates well their witch mates no I'm safe inside my shield. Then an ache hit my heart but what about Tina her mates here too. It's alright for me to be a chicken and not want my mate but I can't take that opportunity from either Tina or Raquel. They've always supported me held me when I needed a friend comforted me when my mother was murdered. You can do this. Raquel comes in I need to talk to my grandmother she'll know what to tell me to do. "STALL THEM!" I whisper yell to Raquel whilst I run up the stairs. I put my candles in a circle formation on the ground. I sit crossing my legs "grandmother hear my plea show me the right path, I seek your guidance." Beautiful orbs twist and spin around me I stand up and step out behind the circle. My grandmother appears from the orbs.

"Well sweetie look at you all grown up. Now you seek some guidance. Buck up." I look at her like she said I have two heads. "Pardon." "Sorry wrong choice of words don't fight your fate that's the only way to break your heart. Yes you're a witch like your mother. Your mate is also an Alpha but the difference is I warned your mother of his untrusting heart before they mated. She did not care to see it for love blinds us all. Kiddo listen, your mates heart although strong to lead is also pure in his intentions I sense no malice and you trust my judgment yes?" I eagerly nod my head "of course grams I'll always listen to you." She smiled adoringly at me. "Then trust this one not to mention I'll have the cutest great- grand babies he is hoottt!" I turn up my nose of my grandmother checking out my mate. "So he won't hurt me. Say I can't give him a werewolf heir he won't kill me?" She sighed "I can't tell you your future, the future is never certain only the journey. Bella I can see into his soul unlike your father's I trust your mate's soul as should you. Now go, poor Tina's been holding them off long enough." I smile I trust my grandmothers advice the ache feels lighter I know what I'm going to do now. "Thank you Grams. Bless it be. She transformed into her orbs and disappeared I blew the candles out and went to rescue my friend.
I came out walking down the steps I begin my chant to remove my barrier. Revor laca, revor laca. "B whatcha doing I thought you didn't want anything to do with a mate." "After a chat with Grams whose seen into his soul and sensed no malice, I feel better about trying to not be afraid anymore I have to start trusting my mate and not fear that time will repeat itself." She hugged me from behind "aww hunny I'm so proud of you. That's right you kick that fear in the balls cause that's just what it needs." I giggled at her take on fighting your fear.

Blake's POV

I was mesmerised watching her barrier disappear back inside her our mate is powerful, plus she's a goddess. Her natural wavy blonde hair flew back in the wind some kind of headband thing on her head glowed I thought it was gold, but it was glowing brightly. Mate is no longer afraid of us. Thank goddess I wouldn't ever hurt her, what did her father do to scare her so. I'll have his head. I was so entranced with her magic I forgot to notice she was talking to her friend. Who hugged her from behind I felt a pang of jealousy she got to touch our mate and I haven't even gotten around to speaking to my angel yet. They both moved towards us Nathan was holding himself back his mate blushed looking over at my mate, to hide her face. My mate watched me carefully like she was trying to see into my soul, can she do that damn is there nothing she can't do. They both stoped a metre from us. "What's your name?" Ooh wow beautiful, oh right she asked me a question. "Angel my names Alpha Blake of The Craw-Link Pack But for you it's just Blake." I stepped up and she tensed that kinda hurt, but I smiled devilishly at her and proceeded to pick her right hand up to my face and kissed her knuckles shooting sparks my mate. She blushed and tried to quickly take her hand out of mine, 'no angel no more hiding for you.' I thought. I noticed the head piece on her head was gold again. Hmm I must ask her what that means one day.
"Well you ladies will be coming with us after all we've finally got our Luna and Beta female. Your new home awaits and will not harm you." Her friend looked to her friend as if asking her permission my mate inhaled a large breath. "Ok we'll go with you, but trust is earned." My left corner of my mouth lifts yup definitely a Luna. "I wouldn't expect anything less, now angel what's your name?" I knew she was my Bella but I just like hearing her voice. "Bella, it's just Bella." "Well it's just Bella, would you like to meet your new pack?" She nodded and took my hand OMG she voluntarily took my hand YES her hand was so tiny in mine like it was designed just for me, warm shooting sparks flew threw my entire body my buddy was very happy at that moment shit it's too hard being this close to her without doing something about it. I must remind myself to calm down although Kion's really not helping he wants her mated right now, so I block him out. Just breathe I can walk beside my mate without mating her, why is this such a hard thing to do. We decide to shift we'll be home far quicker. "Ok Angel we're going to run back to our pack in wolf form. Your other mate's called Kion he'll give you a ride alright just hold on tight to him." She nodded before hugging me WWOOHHOO CRAP tilt your pelvis away my guys too eager. I hug her back and whimper at the lose of her arms around me as she giggles little minx. I go behind a rock and strip I shift into Kion and come out to Bella she takes my clothes from me before hopping on my back gripping my fur tightly as we speed off back home, having got what we came for.