Chapter 18

Pic Background is under a waterfall top left is Bella, bottom left is Blake and middle is a circular diamond engagement ring diamonds surround largest circle. 2nd one in is emerald surround centre is small yellow diamond.song is by Bruno Mars. Just The Way You Are.

Bella's POV
A couple hours later

I rang my dad for the first time since arriving at the Craw-Link Pack he regrets and remembers killing my mother, but refuses to see me. Or his words "I want nothing to do with a wolfless female. I loved your mother because fate chose her as my mate. You turned into a witch I don't need you. You were such a burden I'm glad your gone see yah." That was it I fell to the floor with my tears cascading down my face. I thought stupid really to hope it was the curse that made my father hate me but he just never wanted me. How am I suppose to raise my pup when my mum died when I was little, and my father refuses to acknowledge me. Am I going to even be an alright mother.
"Angel please don't cry it's his loss. Family shouldn't make us feel worthless, you were blessed and cursed with a mother who loved you more than anything. Then thanks to a dark witch's hatred for your family, drove your father into you know, but that's not on you baby. Our pup is lucky to have such a strong, beautiful, smart and sexy if I might add mother. If anyone can raise a pup it's you. So don't be so hard on yourself please angel." He sat with me pulling me onto his lap and rocked me to sleep. Then I felt weightless and my clothes being removed and changed before long I was pulled onto my side my head resting on Blake's chest.

I wake up alone I call out to Blake who at that moment mind-links me telling me he's in the kitchen. I look over to my clock it's almost 10am I've never slept that long before. I'm still so lost after last nights conversation with my father. A part of me doesn't blame him and can see we're he's coming from but the other part says I didn't ask to be born so this is on him. I'm also still not convinced I'll be a good or even average mother, to say I'm frightened to be one is an understatement. Before I was pregnant I was so excited to be a mother, but now I'm pregnant I'm scared.
I get up and shake my head hoping that, that will shake my insecurities of course it didn't. I select my maternity dress during my mind-link with Blake he told me to wear an outfit for dinner but no heels now I'm intrigued. After I select my coral blue lace bodice dress with flowing skirt that reaches above my knees for the day I'll change my outfit for dinner. Along with my black gladiator sandals long silver chain dangling earrings. With that I take a quick shower it's hard to shave my legs saying as I can't see them anymore so I did my best I hope I didn't miss any areas. I rub my bio-oil on my swollen stomach I think it's thanks to this oil I don't have stretch marks, it's religion for me since I found out.
"Hey angel you look gorgeous um I'll be working for two hours after that I want to take you out for a late lunch. My mum wants to go baby shopping with you if your up to it." I'm so glad he doesn't want to talk about my stupid father today when something bugs me I don't like to talk about it with others I rant to myself until I no longer care.

Karina came over as I washed my dishes from breakfast. "Oh sweetie I'm so happy I still can't get over the fact I'm going to be a glam mother. You have made me very happy I hope the pup turns out like you and not Blake. Don't get me wrong I love my son more than anything but Girl was he a pain in the ass to deliver. 22hours in labour and I no longer get hugs from him. I hope you have a girl, and treasure every moment cause then they're grown and telling you to get lost." I hugged Karina she misses Blake I get it Blake's grown up and doesn't need his mum all the time. It's different for me I miss my mother more than anything. Whilst Blake grew up with both parents I pretty much only grew up with my mother up until her death. So I love Karina being like a mother to me, of course she'll never replace my mother.
After a sweaty time trying on maternity clothes I need a sit down. So Karina grabs a coffee and I gulp down my water Tina then meets us up and we head to the baby store they are the worst for advice on what to get Blake and I will be broke at this rate. I just get one pack of 20 newborn nappies (diapers). Fluffy baby towel with forever friends stitched at the corner. Baby bath, I choose a design for the nursery and it's just a warm neutral creamy colour. We don't know what the pup will be so neutral is best. I select a cream sleigh style cot. In Home Depot I found a sheep skin rug for the floor. I find as close replica to Kion in a stuffed toy version as I could. To which both Karina and Tina awed at. Mini Kion will be a surprise for Kion senior plus a bodyguard for our little pup.
After Karina and Tina came home to help me unpack I hid the toy it's a surprise for Blake. I wash all the baby clothes and towels etc... I bought for our pup.
***
I take a quick shower and change into my new sweet-heart white silk party maternity dress that goes just above my knees with my bump lifting it slightly higher in the front. I brush my hair waving my hair leaving it half up and half down. No heels so after some deliberation I go with my black painted pumps and simple pearl earrings. I apply some natural looking makeup and cause it's a special day I decided to put on fake eyelashes.