That same fucking song is playing and my eyes adjust to the red light filling my vision.

I look around to see Andy standing back near David aiming a gun at me. And David is standing next to Abby who is sitting on the ground.

She's drenched and so are her clothes, while she's hugging her knees next to where Ludo is chained to one of the pipes and David has a gun pressed to her head.

Her wrists are bound but not her ankles.

As soon as Ludo sees me he starts whining and pulling against his short chain to try and get to me; he can barely move with how short the chain is.

I swallow as my chin shakes when Abby looks up at me, and see all the cuts and bruises on her face.

It genuinely looks like they've broken her, her eyes are so sad and terrified.

She's barely recognisable. Not outwardly, but it's her spirit that looks shattered.

There's no warmth there.

Only fear.

"Abby... Baby I'm so sorry" I say to her taking a step forward, "it's okay, I'm here now, I'm gonna get you both out of here—"

I want to hug her, pull her in my arms and comfort her and take all the pain away from her — I don't know what else to say to her but David stops me in my tracks by pressing the gun harder against her head.

"Uh-uh. I don't think so. Stop right there and lock the door behind you."

I grind my teeth, struggling to control wanting to attack both of them.

My feet step in further as I grab the door and close it, locking it behind me.

There's one thing in here that I notice, that was not in here before. It's a small old box TV that has a VCR attached sitting on my workbench near my VHS camera.

The fuck is that doing in here? It's not mine.

"I'm here now. I've got no weapons. So you've got what you want — let Abby and Ludo go."

My eyes are glaring at David, and I know there's little chance of him listening but I at least have to try.

David scoffs, with a look like he thinks what I've said is cute.

"Harry, boy, you're smarter than that. I've barely started getting what I want," David then nods towards the same chair I've sat so many other men in, "Andy ties him up — go on Harry. Take a seat."

I exhale a slow breath through my nose, hearing Ludo's whimpering because he can't get over to me and say through my teeth, "Can I at least check on Abby first? I'll let you do whatever you want with me — just let me make sure she's okay."

David looks amused, shaking his head, "You really think I'd let you do that?"

He then grabs Abby by the hair, tugging her head back and making her cry out and shoves the barrel of his gun in her mouth.