When Clarity first transmigrated to the alternate universe, all her physiques changed into those belonging to the Secretary, including her height, hair colour, eye colour, and so on. However, she retained her original facial features to a certain degree, so Lune Kim, who knew of her appearance in the other world, should have been able to easily pinpoint the similarities during their first encounter after the fansign.

Was she playing dumb? Or did she really not recognize me?

Clarity recalled her interactions with the Lune Kim in this world. It was as though none of her transmigration experience had even occurred, and that this Lune Kim was only a highschool student who happened to be a fan of BTS.

But again, she also could not dismiss the possibility that this Lune Kim was simply someone with the same name. After all, since she used the appearance of of Bang Si-Hyuk in the other world, Clarity wasn't sure of her face in this world.

Still, to meet BTS and someone named Lune Kim all at once right after she returned...

Wasn't this too much of a coincidence?

Subconsciously frowning, Clarity crossed her arms. She leaned back on the grey hospital seat, deep in thought.

Rather than the inevitable confusions, she worried more over the augmenting sense of helplessness she felt over everything that happened. Frankly speaking, there was nothing she could do about this turn of events.

Over the past few days, she thought hard on making sense of her transmigration experience. She surfed the web, read books on astronomy, and even considered seeking help from fortune tellers. Naturally, she wanted to look for ways to return to the other world, but that required her to first figure out the reason that led her transmigration in the beginning.

At these thoughts, Clarity let out a soft sigh.

To think that the final boss and the one behind all of the Senyu shenanigans turned out to be a highschooler...

She couldn't help but inwardly laugh at the absurd reality.

Of course, all of this was under the prerequisite that her transmigration was not a dream.

Speaking of absurdity, she then recalled the voice she had heard on the bench near the concert stadium. The voice only appeared for less than ten seconds, but no one around her seemed to have noticed its presence. It was hard for her to ascertain if the voice was real or only a figment of her imagination.

One weird event after another...

Clarity serious considered seeking out a psychiatrist after all of this was over.

Inhaling tensely, she pushed the uncertainties to the back of her head and refocused her attention on the more pressing situation at hand.

Taking note of her surroundings, Clarity slipped both hands in her pockets and lowered her head. She stood six feet apart from the BTS members, with the closest one being V.

Although the hospital was sparse with people early in the morning, she tried to avoid talking to the boys. After all, it would be horrifying if Dispatch or someone who knew them ended up recognizing the worldwide artists and starting coming up with all sorts of speculations.