li.

AZALEA'S POV:

I was smiling at my thoughts again and again when Jadyn came to call me.

"LADY KIIIDDD.....DINNER'S READYYYY....." he screamed from the other side of the door.

"Alright, Alright."I said leaving the room.

Sergei was inspecting what's for the dinner while Igor was on his phone.

I sat next to Flora and we all left our works and began with the dinner.

"You're such an amazing cook Flora." I mumbled, taking a big bite of rice cake.

"I wouldn't Believe that but seeing you eat like a star nosed mole, I'm confident." she joked, making everyone laugh.

Carson stood up, clearing his throat, holding a spoon in front of his mouth and spoke,

"Well, as a representative of Carson, Jadyn, Flora organization, I would like to show my immense happiness to our soon to be Bride, Lady kid and Our Don. I can't fucking wait to eat the cake. Thank you." I burst out laughing as Jadyn pat his back in pride.

"I want a big bachelor party. I swear I'm not going leave the bar." Sergei spoke, hanging his hand on Igor's shoulder.

He smiled as I glanced at him.

Today we had our dinner little bit earlier so I have enough time complete my report. I opened my laptop but after writing a sentence, I convinced myself to do it tomorrow as I'm tired today, and my inner me agreed.

I blasted some music in my headphones and then continued my overthinking session with the ceiling. This thing never gets old.

I can't wait for our marriage day to come. Thinking about it makes me so happy. I just want to see Igor in front of me holding my hand while we are binding our souls together forever.

I was smiling like an idiot when Igor came inside the room. He stood there, glancing at me and spoke,

"What's my baby smiling at?"
I chuckled and stood up as he came near me, taking off his watch.

"I am so so happy." I said, grabbing his collar and unbuttoning his shirt slowly.

"So am I." he replied, wetting his lips.

I unbuttoned his shirt as my fingers were trailing over his muscular chest. He gripped my waist, pulling me close.

"So... What's going on in my baby's mind?" he whispered, lifting my chin up.

"What if I show you what I'm thinking..Daddy" I said, pushing him on the bed, hovering over him.

My lips slid over his, parting for him to have me inside. He pulled me in deeper, our breathes colliding with each other.

Now it's time for to apply a famous ninja technique.

I slowly rubbed myself over him, making him grin. He gripped my chin, kissing me impatiently while sliding his tongue inside my mouth, establishing it's dominance. He spanked me and I squirmed, jumping a bit.

I broke the kiss and slowly crawled down on him, sitting in front of his legs. I bit my lips at thoughts of what I'm going to do and he stroke my hairs behind, grinning.

I stroke his bulge over the fabric that aching to be released by now.
"Baby... " he breathed, grabbing my hairs. I swirled my tongue over it, making it wet.

I slid down the fabric over it and revealed his huge erection throbbing in front of my face. I stroke it slowly with my hands and swirled my tongue around on it.

He groaned and I slid down it all inside me, down my throat. His grip on hairs directed me slowly on it while I kept stroking and increasing my pace.

My tongue wrapped under his shaft while my lips were around it. I kept increasing my pace with my hands as it kept making it's way deep inside me.

I moaned as he began to shove it all inside while breathing heavily. It feels throbbing in there.

His groans and swears under his breath turned me on even more and more. His muscles clenched. I knew he was near the edge so I did it more hard, just the way he likes. His breath became unsteady and he pushed it all the way down, letting out a grunt, releasing his hot fluid inside me.

I licked around with my saliva glistening it. He grabbed my neck, wiping my lips with his thumb. Grabbing my face, he dragged me up, smirking.

I licked my lips, teasing him and he began kissing my neck and collarbone. He sucked my sweet spot making me moan and grab him. He pulled me close to him, cuddling with me.

I laid my head over his chest, pecking him while he stroke my hairs and back.
I traced his tattoos over his chest talking to him till I gradually drifted off to sleep.

IGOR'S POV:

Her petite, delicate body fell asleep on me. I can stare at her peaceful face for ages. Her sweet voice is going through my head again and again. And the best thing, it's all mine.

Ever since I knew what world is, I was taught that power and strength can get anything on your feet. But it was so until I met her. She's the first thing in my life that told me how strength can be replaced by love, how darkness can be replaced by light.

I placed a kiss on her forehead before drifting off to sleep in her flowery fragrance.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Don't forget to:

Comment
vote
Share
And if want to, then follow.

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟