"But bhabhi we don't know their rooms.." Manik said.

"Naman is there for it.. I already told him, if he wants to meet Meera then he have to tell you both about your partners room.." Divya said.

"Woah! Dev learn something from her.." Manik said to Dev while he smiles.

Naman shows their room to everyone and then tells Manik and Manav about their partners room. Naman moves to Meera's room while Manav and Manik leaves for Gauri and Nandini's room.

Manik sneaks into Nandini's room from the window to see her hugging the monster toy. He smiles looking at her. "When your monster is here itself then why are you hugging that monster toy.." He said.

Nandini turns to see Manik standing at the window. She smiles seeing him and hugs him tightly. Manik smiles and hug her back.

"I missed you so much.." Nandini said still hugging him.

"I know.. And I missed you more.." Manik said breaking the hug.

"How you came here?" She asked.

"Leave it na.. We have met after so long and you are wasting the time.." Manik said wrapping his hands around her while she smiles.

"Acha, but tell me how is my room?" She asked.

Manik scans the whole room. "Not as beautiful as you.." Nandini chuckles.

Both of them lays down on the bed and Manik entwined his fingers with her. "What you do all these two days?" He asked.

"Nothing, we were busy for the marriage preparations, discussing about all the marriage rituals and ceremonies.. I am very much excited Manik.." She replied being excited.

Manik smiles seeing her happy by full heart after so long. "You know I wasn't able to sleep without you.."

"Really.." Nandini asked to which he nods.

"Nandini.. Don't you think we should do something exciting like we met after a long time na so.."

"Manik.. I very well know what you want to do but no! You just go and sleep.." She said.

"Why do you think I came to meet you then at night. Hum aapse mohabbat krne ke liye aapke pass aaye hai, dur jaane ke liye nhi.. I am not going anywhere!" Manik said lying on the bed.

"Manik you..." Before she could complete he pulls her to himself by waist and turns her so now Manik is on the top and Nandini is below him.

Manik then entwines his hands with her and plants a soft kiss at the corner of her lips. He then moves down kissing her neck. He slightly pulls her sleeves down and kisses her on her exposed shoulders while she moans his name. Manik smiles looking at Nandini and then cuddles her.

"Manik.. You will always love me?" Nandini asked.

"Yes.. That was not even a question to ask Nandini.." He said with a smile. "I love you and will stay together forever.."

"Humesha..." She said and both smiles at each other.

"Ok, I'll leave now Nandini.. Meet you next morning.." Manik said and kissed her forehead and leaves.

Next day, it's Naman and Meera's haldi and mehendi ceremony.

Everyone are busy in doing the preparations. Divya was helping Meera in getting ready.

Here Nandini and Gauri along with some other guests are doing before haldi rituals with Naman.

"Maa.. Can we go that side and see the preparations. I mean we are the bride's side so we should not disappoint them right.. So can we go and check there preparations and Naman is also my friend so.." Manik asked hesitating.