Theo starts heading out of the common room but I pull on his shirt sleeve and stop him.

"What did you say? Treat me like royalty?"

It takes him a moment to realize what I'm hinting at but the second he does, he flings the door open and scoops me up in his arms.

"Hold on tight."

"Why, what are you-"

I get cut off mid sentence because Theo starts racing down the corridor towards the great hall at full speed. Part of me wants to yell at him but instead I burst into laughter. We get to the entrance and he slows down.

"Am I embarrassing you yet?" He asks.

I shake my head no and he storms into the great hall, making everyone stare. My feet drop back onto the ground and just when I think he's done, he takes my hand in his and spins me in a circle.

"Take a good look boys, my date is better than all of yours combined!"

The girls all roll their eyes, irritated, but Aary laughs from the back of the room. I flick her my middle finger and she blows me a kiss.

"Dance with me?" Theo asks with his hand out.

While still trying to catch my breath after everything that just happened, I take his hand and follow him to the center of the room.

Draco's POV

"Draco, there's probably still some people in their dorms," Pansy whines. "I don't want them walking in on-"

"Everyone left already." I lie.

She sighs, then presses her lips back to mine.

"Shouldn't we go to the dance soon." She mumbles.

I start to respond but then hear footsteps coming up from the dormitories. The both of us turn to see Theo and Malory giving us awkward stares.

"Oh! I'm sorry, we thought everyone had left-"

"No worries." Malory interrupts.

              (Malory's dress for the dance)

"Yeah, we were just heading out." Theo smiles.

When the word we is said my mood instantly changes. She fucking did it, she said yes. I know I shouldn't be surprised but I still am. Making her jealous was supposed to draw her to me, not Theo.

Malory leans in to whisper something to Theo and instantly he pushes the doors of the common room open and picks her up with both arms. Pansy grabs my shoulder to pull me back into a kiss but I push her hand away and keep watching their every move.

I don't see much but I hear the sounds of Malory's laughter echoing through the hallways of the school right before the doors shut again.

"Is everything alright?" Pansy asks.

Still with my focus on the doors, I nod. "Let's join the others at the dance."

She agrees and follows me out of the common room and to the great hall. The entire way there I try to think of a sneaky plan to keep an eye on Theo and Malory while still giving Pansy my attention, but there's no need for it.

"Take a good look boys, my date is better than all of yours combined!"

Right when we enter the great hall I hear Theo shouting from the center of the room. I look past all of the people and see him twirling Malory dramatically with a single finger. Every girl around rolls their eyes but the boys start to drool and I don't know what makes me angrier; seeing them all stare at her or everyone thinking she belongs to him.

"I didn't know he liked her so much." Pansy says softly.

I scoff. "He's only doing it to sleep with her."

She sighs. "I've seen the effort he puts in to sleep with girls, it's nothing like this."

I take my eyes off of Malory and stare down at Pansy, aggravated.

"Can we dance?" I huff.

She laughs to herself and takes my hand, then drags me to the middle of the room. Even though Malory and Theo are on the complete opposite side of the dance floor I still manage to spot her through the crowds. I try with everything in me to ignore them but his hands wrapped around her waist doesn't sit well. It's not right.

"You don't have to keep acting like you're not in love with her." Pansy whispers.

I snap back to reality and give her a shocked look. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

She laughs. "I've known you my entire life, you think I can't tell when you fancy a girl?"

Her words leave me speechless.

"Go over there." She says while dropping her arms from my shoulders.

I look over to Malory, still dancing with Theo, then back to Pansy.

"Go on," She giggles. "I promise I won't hate you for ditching me."

The stubbornness in me tells me no so I roll my eyes and start to go back to dancing. But in my peripheral vision I see Theo starting to bend down to give Malory a kiss on the lips and immediately, my feet start moving.

I push past all of the students dancing around me, all of the way until I'm right beside Malory and Theo. Before his lips touch hers she turns towards me with a confused look.

Theo turns to me second. "We were wondering when you'd come out of the common room-"

My hand grips itself around Malory's arm and I pull her away from him before he can even finish his sentence. I can hear her shouting things at me from behind but I completely block them out while pushing through everyone blocking the door.

Once we reach the corridor outside she rips her arm back.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" She shouts at me.

I try to think of something to yell back at her but the only thing that comes to mind I can't say out loud. So instead, I just kiss her. And at first she pulls away but our eyes meet again and she goes back in for more.

I pick her up in my arms and press her against the wall but make sure to keep my hand on the back of her head still. When I move away from her lips and start kissing on her neck I feel her hands dig into my hair, sending chills down my spine.

"You're a prick, I hope you know." She says softly while I kiss her collarbone.

I come up from her neck and stare at her for a long moment. She's trying to keep an aggressive tone but I see right through it. I make sure I have her in my arms tightly, then start heading back to the common room.