Chapter 13: Rebekah, (my queen)

Começar do início

Her eyes glowed a bright ethereal green as she ripped one of the horns off the monster.

The minotaur let out a pained sound. Percy did an perfect flip off of the being and plunged the horn into its chest.

The monster dissipated into dust.

Percy grinned. Not even a drop of sweat or any sign of exhaustion was on the demigod.

The horn she ripped off was left behind on the ground. Percy picked it up and jogged back to Klaus and Stefan.

The pair were in shock. Their eyes continued staring at the space where the monster was previously standing. They were completely and utterly baffled. The scene they just witnessed mystified them.

Klaus came out of his shock first. "How...?"

Percy shrugged. "That was nothing." She flicked her wrist, dismissing it.

"But-" Stefan started. He didn't know how to finish the statement. They were both impressed by her agility and still in shock from seeing the monster.

Apparently, being supernatural themselves, allowed them to see through the mist.

The sea green eyed girl laughed. "Let's go."

•••••••

The three arrived back at the warehouse. Stefan stayed outside the warehouse while the demigod and hybrid walked in.

"You fight those things often?" The hybrid questioned.

Percy shrugged, "Meh."

She was looking forward to meeting Rebekah. They approached her coffin to see it was empty.

"Dun dun dun."

Klaus looked around. "Rebekah..."

"It's your big brother. Come out, come out, wherever you are."

Something sped past Percy. The original stabbed the hybrid with the silver dagger, causing him to gasp.

"Go to hell, Nik!" Rebekah exclaimed.

Percy laughed and automatically knew she would get along with the original.

Klaus removed the dagger from his chest and dropped it on the floor.

"Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me." Klaus said as he looked at his sister.

Returning his gaze, she replied, "Yeah, but I was hoping it would hurt more."

"Oh, I love her. Your siblings are fantastic!" Percy completely understood the wish to stab Klaus with a dagger.

Rebekah turned to face the demigod. She walked over and sent her a smile. "And who might you be?"

"I'm Percy." The demigod replied with a grin.

"Rebekah."

"Elijah was right. You are the coolest."

The original looked confused but a bit happy to hear the sea green eyed girl's statement. She wasn't expecting to hear that when she first woke up. "You know Elijah?" She spoke softly.

Percy nodded. "Yeah, we were becoming friends but then this one decided to shove a dagger in his heart." She pointed to the hybrid.

"But seriously, you all have amazing genes. It's like a family of models." The demigod couldn't help but comment.

Rebekah was stunning.

The female original stuck her hand out. "I'm sure we're going to be great friends."

With a wide smile on her face, the raven haired beauty responded, "Definitely."

Rebekah was glad to hear her response. She didn't have many friends.

Nik rolled his eyes at the two. "Great. You're befriending another one of my siblings."

Percy and Rebekah turned to look at him. The hybrid noticed the glare from his sister.

"I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah...so I'm going to let that go. Just this once." He said referring to his sister stabbing him with the dagger.

Percy crossed her arms. "You shoved the dagger in her first."

Nik rolled his eyes. He brought his attention back to his sister. "Brought you a little peace offering." He looked back at the doorway. "You can come in."

Stefan walked into the room.

"Stefan?" She asked softly.

Klaus strides to the Salvatore. "Now you remember," he compelled.

Stefan looked at Rebekah in a different way. "Rebekah." He seemed glad to see her. As if in a trance, he began walking towards her.

Klaus called out, "Stefan."

The vampire turned around. As he looked at the original, he remembered his friendship with him. They were like brothers.

Emotion was clear on his face. "I remember you." He spoke in a gentle way.

"We were friends."

Aww.

Klaus corrected him. "We are friends." The hybrid moved toward Stefan and placed his hand on Stefan's shoulder.

The Salvatore was lost in his thoughts.

Klaus redirected his focus on Rebekah. "And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

"The original witch?" She questioned sounding annoyed by the question.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?"

The female original brought her hand up to her neck. When she didn't feel her necklace she looked down in panic.

Rebekah spoke, "Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!"

"I don't know. I didn't touch it."

The original was distressed. "We need to find it, Nik. I want it back."

The hybrid grew frustrated. "Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" Agitation and annoyance dripped into his voice

Rebekah moved past him, heading towards the coffin. The demigod sent him a look before helping Rebekah search for her necklace. Rebekah threw the coffin when she couldn't find the piece of jewelry.

Dang.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you for reading!

This chapter is dedicated to @Pjo4life010206 and @gentletealflower for giving me the idea of the fight between Percy and a Greek monster (the minotaur).

Any thoughts or suggestions?

-Shay

1932 words