Chapter 13: Rebekah, (my queen)

Start from the beginning

"Are you having fun?" Percy asked him as she chuckled.

Klaus responded, "Tons, love." He yanked his arm from her grip. The hybrid sped to pick up the wooden stake again.

Suddenly the stake burst into flames. Klaus threw the stake to avoid getting burned. He looked back at Gloria. "Really?"

"Not in my bar. You take it outside."

The original glared at Damon. "You don't have to negotiate your brother's freedom. When I'm done with him, he won't want to go back."

➳➳➳

Stefan, Percy, and Klaus were driving back to the warehouse.

The demigod convinced Damon to take the puppy back to Mystic Falls with him. She wasn't able to give Rudy enough attention and Percy remembered Caroline mentioning how much she wanted to have a puppy.

The demigod figured Rudy would be better taken care of with the Forbes girl.

Still, Percy was going to miss him and his adorable brown eyes.

Suddenly the demigod's monster senses picked up.

"Klaus, stop the car."

The hybrid looked over at her with furrowed brows. "Why? I-" His words cut off as he looked at something behind her with shock.

Percy glanced out the window. The minotaur was standing near the side of the road near a bunch of trees.

"What the bloody hell is that?" Klaus asked, freaked out.

The demigod unbuckled her seat belt and opened the door. The hybrid grabbed her arm. "Stay here."

Percy rolled her eyes and yanked her arm from his grip.

Jumping out of the car, she yells out, "Meathead, it's been a while."

The minotaur charged at the demigod.

"Percy!" Klaus shouted out, wanting her to return to the car. Both the vampire and hybrid exited the car.

She ignored him and pulled out her sword. "You might want to move the car."

"Why?"

Right before the minotaur could crash into her, Percy moved to the side. It ran into the car causing the vehicle to skid across the street with a huge dent in it.

"Hey, Meathead, over here." She ran to a spot away from Klaus and Stefan.

The minotaur rushed at her again. At the last moment, Percy rolled to the side.

"I think you missed." She called out.

The minotaur got frustrated and galloped toward the sea green eyed girl again.

Once again she moved to the side. "You are just too slow."

She was having fun. Percy hadn't gotten to really fight in a while. The thing at the bar wasn't very exciting.

The monster grew furious. It barreled toward the demigod. This time he was faster.

Percy remembered when the same monster once grabbed her mother. A similar rage took over as the memory resurfaced.

She wondered if she could do the same move she did years ago. Rushing forward, she used the creature's head to jump off of and turned midair, landing on its back.

Her actions were done with ease. The precision and naturalness of Percy's movements were otherworldly. She had the grace of  an angel, yet when put in the right situation had the capabilities of the devil.