She was my first love

The whole room went quiet. "Yeah I said it I fucking love you Summer" I said. "I love you too" Summer replied. "This no it's not happening" Kassie yelled. "You can't exactly stop us we're both adults" I said. "George" Kassie yelled. "Vincent you need to end this" my dad said. "No" I replied dryly. "Why would you make them break up if they love each other" Timmy asked. "Because it's wrong" Kassie replied. "Yes it's weird but we didn't ask to be step siblings and we can't help that we fell for each other" I said. "Summer hunny you know this isn't right" She said. "I don't really care what you think about it I'm going to date him regardless" Summer replied not leaving my side. "Summer" Kassie said like she was trying to convince Summer it was wrong. "I love him I never told you not to be with the person you love so don't you dare tell me" Summer snapped. "So what we're all supposed to act like one happy family what are we the cullens" Kassie snapped. "I'll be happy for you two I always have been" Timmy said. "You knew" My dad asked. "Yes" Timmy said. "Why didn't you say anything" Kassie asked. "They love each other so I wasn't going to be the one to mess it up" Timmy said. That kid is so wise for his age. "I can't believe this" Kassie said. "I personally think as long as your both consisting adults then you should be able to do what you what yes it's strange but if you two really love each other then I won't stand in the way" my dad said. "Are you serious" Kassie asked. "Very" my dad said. "Fine if everyone thinks this will work out then I'll try my best to support it but I'm still going to say it's weird" Kassie said. "That's fine" I said. "I'm sorry for speaking to you two like that I shouldn't have done that" Kassie said. "Okay" Summer said dryly. I knew she was still pissed and upset. "Summer can we talk outside" Kassie asked. "No im going somewhere" Summer said then headed to the front door. I grabbed my keys and we headed to my car. "Where do you want to go" I asked. "The motel packing lot" She said. "Why" I asked. "Just pull around the back" she said. "Okay" I said then did just that. "Park" she said. I parked and before I could breath she leaned over and kissed me. "I want you now" she said while pulling my shirt over my head. I sure as hell wasn't about to say no so I just let her do what she wanted. She unbuttoned my pants and got on top of me. I quickly pulled her leggings done and positioned her perfectly. "Vincent" She moaned. Something about fucking her in a parking lot was really getting me off. "Shit" I moaned. "Go faster" she said. I did as she said. "Fuck" I said as I pulled on her hair. "I love you" I moaned. "I love you too Vincent" She cried. "Ah shit" I moaned. "I don't want to stop" I said. "Me either" She moaned louder. I decided to go out strong. I went even faster and even harder. "Ahh" she yelled. She let out a large breathe Then put her for head against mine.

"Your so beautiful" I said. She kissed me then asked "do you ever wish I was like Steph". "What no" I said. "If she wouldn't have broken up with you we wouldn't even be together" she said sadly. "Summer listen to me I don't give a fuck about Stephine I love you and only you and I wouldn't want things to be any other way I loved her at one point in my life and that's all over" I said. "But you were still in love with her when we kissed" she said. "As soon as we kissed I knew whatever the fuck I felt for Stephine was over" I said. She said nothing. "I did love her a lot but I love you so much more Summer your the love of my life she's just a girl I used to love" I said. "How can you be so sure" she asked. "She was just a high school relationship that I hard time getting over because she was my first love but your my last" I said. I gave her a kiss then pulled her closer to me. "I love you" she said. "And I love you" I said.

By the time we went back home it was 1 in the morning. I opened the door and Kassie was at the table. "I didn't think you'd come back" she said while hugging Summer. Summer hugged her back. I know Kassies only trying to protect her so I can't blame her for being upset. "I'm sorry" Kassie said. "Me too" Summer said. "If you two want to be together I'm not going to stop you" Kassie said. "Really" I asked. "Really" Kassie said. "Thank you Kassie" I said.