Their friends.... I think

We spent the rest of the trip being friendly in front of our parents but behind closed doors I was fucking her like it was nobodies business. I did more with Summer in that week then I have with any other girl in my life. "I can't believe we leave tomorrow" Summer said while playing with my hair. "I know I'm not ready for it to end" I said. "What's going to happen" she asked. "I don't know all I know is that I want to be with you" I said. "You do" she asked. "Yes summer this isn't just some fucking fling to me" I said. "Me either it's just" she said then paused. "Just what" I asked. "What about Charlie" she asked. "Nothing just tell him your not interested anymore" I said. She said nothing. "Unless you do like him" I said while sitting up. "I mean he's sweet but I feel so much for you it wouldn't be fair for me to lead him on" I said. "Have you talked to him" I asked. "Not since our date I haven't texted him back I've been busy" she said. "Really" I asked with a smirk. "Yeah" she said then got on top of me and started kissing my neck. "Your going to be the fucking death of me" I said. We spent the rest of the day in my room then we went into the pool.

                    Kassies point of view
I looked out the window and saw Vincent and Summer in the pool. I watched as he splashed her and she pushed him under water. "What are you looking at" George asked me. "Vincent and Summer" I said. "They seem to be getting along well" he said. "Do you think never mind" I said. "What" he asked. "Nothing it's stupid" I said. "Kas tell me" he said. "It's just do you ever think maybe they like each other" I asked. "They seem to be close friends" he said. "No im talking about more than friends" I said. "No vincents in love with his ex and Summers seeing that Charlie boy" he said. "Yeah okay" I said trying to convince myself he was right. Their friends. I think.

                         Vincents point of view
The next morning I woke up and got my bags. We put everything in the car then headed to the airport. Summer and I sat together on the plan. She put her head on my shoulder and feel asleep. She's not a morning person so I don't blame her. I closed my eyes and waited for the ride to end.