The first time

I kissed her like never before and she did the same.We moved to the bed then I got on top of her. "Your sure" I asked. "Yes" she replied. I pulled her shorts down then put my head between her thighs. She moaned loudly. I didn't know I get off on just doing this. This girl teaches me something new every time we touch. "Oh my god" she moaned. I moved my head then kissed her again. "I want to do something" she said. "Have you ever" I asked. "No" she replied. "Come here" I said. She moved off the bed and got on her knees. She pulled my pants down along with my boxers . She didn't hesitate. She put my dick in her mouth and holy shit it felt so good. "Fuck" I moaned. "If you don't stop I'm going to come" I said. She stopped them smiled. I pulled her back on top of me then kissed her again. I switched positions so now I'm on top of her. "Are you ready" I asked. "Yes" she said. I grabbed a condom then she said "let me". She put it on me then kissed me. "It might hurt" I said. "It's okay" she said. I went in slowly and she wimpered. After a few seconds she was enjoying it more. "Vincent" she moaned. "Shit" I said as I went faster. I went harder then faster. "Oh my god" she moaned. "The neighborhood is going to think we're killing each other" I said. "Ahh" she moaned louder then last time. I didn't know it could be this fucking good with someone. I've had my fair share of fucking but nothings ever been this good. "Fuck" I moaned as we both finished. "That felt so good" she said out of breathe. "Your telling me" I said then kissed her.

"I need to take a shower" she said. "Can I join with you" I asked. She shook her head yes with a huge smile. We got up then went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and waited for it to warm up. Summer was sitting on the sink with just her bra and underwear on. Her cheeks were pink and her lips looked fuller. "Why are you staring" she asked. "Your beautiful" I said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her. She kissed me and leaned back slightly. "Summer if we don't stop I'm going to try and fuck you again" I said. "Go ahead take what's yours" she whispered between the kiss. I pulled her underwear down and positioned her so she was in the perfect spot. I went in slowly then faster. She grabbed my arm and moaned my name. "I'm about to uh" she moaned. "Me too" I moaned. She didn't even need to say it I already know what she's feeling because I'm feeling it to. With one last moan we both finished. She kissed me again. I wish I could stop but I can't this girl is fucking addicting. Suddenly the front door opened. Summer pulled away and looked at me. "Summer we're back" Kassie yelled from downstairs. "I'm in the shower" Summer yelled. "Is Vincent here" My dad asked. "No he's at the beach" she yelled. "Okay" Kassie yelled. "Lock the door" Summer said. I did as she said then we got into the shower. Summer washed her hair then I rubbed soap on her body. "That feels so good" she said. After we were done we got out the shower and dried off. "We can't come out together they'll know" she said. "Okay I'll wait"I said. "I'll go in my room and put clothes on then I'll distract then so you can pretend you just got home"she said. "Okay hurry up" I said. "I will" she said. I gave her one last kiss then she ran down the hallway. After about 3 muintes I heard Summef say "mom and George come outside". Once they went outside I snuck downstairs and said "I'm back". The 3 of them walked back inside and my dad asked "what took you so long". "I was swimming" I said. "Where's your bathing suit" he asked. "I left it at my friends house since I'm going back tomorrow" I said. "Okay" my dad said. I didn't think he suspected anything. "How was your date" summer asked. "It was lovely we had this amazing pasta" Kassie said. "I'm glad" Summer replied. "What did you do while we were gone" Kassie asked. "Just watched Criminal minds" Summer said. "Well I'm glad you weren't bored" my dad said. "Well I'm going to sleep goodnight" Summer said. "Me too I'm tired" I said. "Okay goodnight you two" Kassie said. Summer and I walked up the stairs and she looked nervous. "I'd invite you in but I can't" she said. "I know" I said. "I'll call you" she said. "Okay goodnight" I said. "Night" she replied. I went into my room and shut the door. Like promised Summer called. We feel asleep on the phone. I went to sleep thinking of one thing only. Summer. My sweet Summer who can never be mine.