Blood on the Wrong Hands

Start from the beginning

"Wait out here, I'll go check out a room," he sighed. Hol Horse was like a weary father, dragging around his hangry toddler. He signed up to kill the Crusaders, not take care of Dio's moody child. What was he gonna do next, feed her by force?

Diana followed him anyways and sat in a chair while she waited. Entire Pony reached into his boot and pulled out a wallet that was stuffed with cold hard cash. Paying for it, he stepped back and gestured for him to follow along. Flopping on one of the queen sized beds, Hol Horse lit another cigarette. 

"You're going to kill your lungs." Diana's eyes were closed as she plotted on how to get away from Le Horse.

"Honey, I'm gonna be dead long before then. Most gunslingers don't live long lives."

"Tch," She pushed herself off of her bed and headed for the exit. "I'm going to get drunk. I'll be in the bar if you need me."

"Might as well join you."

Adelio's eyes were fixed on his knife. Long, shiny, sharp. He was focused on it's blade, wondering what it would look like coated with warm red. Looking back at his reflection on the blade was difficult. He looked like a mad man, completely insane. 

Everything had played out like it was supposed to. Steely Dan failed to kill any of the group as expected. It was perfect for Adelio. They trusted him now, and he could easily kill them off one by one. He would have to be quick about it. One night at a hotel was all he needed. Night was a good time for slaughter. So, he waited in a mental phase of nothingness until night. His mind and thoughts were gone. His orders were all that remained, like programming in a computer.

Adelio was laying under his sheets, stroking his knife pleasantly. He thought he hungered for blood. Any excuse that could cover up his regrettable murder would work. Anything at all.

As soon as he heard the faint snores of slumber, his head slightly popped up to faintly see a sleeping Kakyoin in the bed next to his and Jotaro on the farthest bed in the dark. Stealth training was paying off as he nimbly walked on his toes, quiet as a mouse to his first victim, Kakyoin. 

Adelio looked down on his friend's face. He looked peaceful, his cherry curl resting softly on the side of his face. He raised his knife. Yeah, right in the jugular. He wouldn't be able to scream and he'd die quickly. Then after that he could kill Jotaro in the same way. Getting caught would be deadly. 

Forgive me, Adelio swung his knife down quickly to end the job. A hand grabbed his wrist, stopping him from reaching his goal. Two violet eyes stared up at him.

There weren't too many people in the bar that night. Black peered in through the window and the moonlight glistened on the wide variety of golden alcoholic beverages. The whole room was filled with amber lighting.

Diana took a seat on one of the bar stools, ready to get drunk. The bartender walked up to her, clearly ignoring the pain that showed on her face. He probably saw people like that all of the time. Ready for a drink. Lonely. Desolate. Possibly suicidal.

"Whiskey please," she mumbled. Hol Horse caught up with her and sat down.

"Sir, I'll pay for her drink. Give me your strongest." He slapped a few Pakistani rupees on the counter. The bartender's face was remained still and cold but he went t fetch the drinks. Diana had a grateful spark form within her but she couldn't let herself forget that this man stole her from her friends and son.

"Ms. Diana, I uh... I'm sorry for taking you away from them. Your safety was important to me, so I did what I thought was best. If you could find it in your heart to-,"

"It's okay, Hol Horse," she smiled. "You've been too kind to me, so I can only thank you. Thank you for putting up with me." She smiled and took a sip of her whiskey. It was nothing compared to the wine back at her home in England.