"Yeah sure. But as a matter of fact, I am going to dance with him. I actually had to talk him into going last night. He was really nervous, probably because he has never met Brian before. I'm just waiting for him to message me back about where we are meeting though. I was worried that because he was nervous that he would want me to meet him at the coffee shop." I say. 

 "Wow for someone who says you don't like him, you do go on and on about how much he means to you, don't you?" my dad says, walking away from the toaster over to the table.

"Not you as well!" I say to him. He chuckles as my mom high fives him. 

"He has a point Kayc." she adds quietly. I groan before grabbing a bowl out of the cupboard. I go into another cupboard for the cereal before pouring it into the bowl. I toss the box back into the cupboard and grab the milk from the fridge. After making my cereal I sit down with them at the table, I can feel their eyes scanning over me. I look up at them before eating a spoonful of my cereal. 

"Okay, what now?" I ask once I have finished my mouthful. 

"Nothing, just wondering how you could be so blind to your own feelings!" my mom says. 

"Can't you just drop this? Please!" I plead. 

"Not until you accept it!" my mom adds.

"No because there is nothing to accept!" I reply. She shakes her head in disagreement. 

"Sean and I are just friends, that's all! The whole kissing him on the cheek situation was just to push a point, and nothing more! Plus we have only really started getting to know each other properly, normally when we see each other we only really had five minutes to talk!" I continue. They both chuckle before looking at each other. I continue eating my cereal, glancing up at them every now and then. 

"Who's class is it today?" my dad asks after a few moments of silence.

"Brian's. He seemed really excited about today's choreography, so it's probably going to be really fun." I say. He hums with approval. My mom finishes her breakfast and gets up from the table. My phone buzzes beside me, scaring me slightly. 

Sean

hey kayc. yeah of course i'm 
coming to dance today, and 
we said to meet at millenium
so don't worry about meeting
at the shop. plus i'm heading
straight to millenium anyway 
because i'm not working this
morning. if you want to meet 
there to grab a coffee then we
can. 

I read through the message before typing my reply.

Okay, well don't worry about the
coffee, I was just wondering what
you would be more comfortable
with. Glad that you are coming.
See you in a bit!

I turn off my phone before standing up quickly and tucking it under the table. 

"I'm going to brush my teeth and grab my bag before heading off. See you later! Love you!" I say to them both before jogging out of the kitchen. 

~

I take out my headphones as I walk over to a group of people. I can make out Zane and his friends, but they aren't who I'm looking for. I can hear them shouting to someone, a bad feeling forming in my stomach. I don't want to know who they are bullying today, but my gut is already telling me who it is. I slowly walk up to them, incase it isn't who I think it is. I'm hoping that they are just laughing about with each other. I try to look past their heads to see the side of Sean's head. Oh no.