Shape Shifted: Part II

Beginne am Anfang

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

B.H. High School
Corridor

Stiles and Isaac heading down the hallway that leads to the boys' locker room for early morning lacrosse practice. "So, Derek is the Alpha and Scott is a Beta?" Isaac asked, just to be sure as he processes the information.

"Yeah... except Derek is a born wolf."

The curly-haired teenager hummed with understanding. "And Scott is a bitten wolf?" Stiles nodded his head, confirmed that Isaac is corrected. Before they continue to discuss more, Scott came out into the hallway of the other side and perked up when he saw Stiles.

"Stiles!" Scott jogged toward Stiles who halted, Isaac paused as well. They waited until Scott met them near the doorway of the locker room. "Hey, man." The floppy-haired werewolf greeted Stiles.

The lanky teen nods his head. "Sup." Three teenagers ambled inside the locker room. "Everything's going good with you? And Allison?" Stiles asked as he went to his locker.

"I'm doing good." Scott answered, leaning against the locker next to Stiles while Isaac stood behind the lanky teen. "Things are good with Allison." Scott added, with a dopey smile.

Stiles hummed. "Awesome." He replied, dryly.

"No, I mean they're really good." Scott insisted while Isaac raises his eyebrow with amused and Stiles glared at his best friend with irritation. "I mean, like, really good—"

Stiles interjected exasperatedly. "Alright, I get it. Just please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." He regretted asking Scott about him and Allison. He should've known this would be Scott's answer, he needs to learn his mistakes. Like, right now. Never again.

The lanky teen jerked his locker door opened and suddenly, heavy-duty chains begin falling out. Stiles attempted to stop the chain, but it was useless. He pressed his closed fist against his mouth as he closed his eyes resigned, knowing people are judging him. Everyone in the locker room turns to Stiles when they heard the metallic clattering and saw the chain piling on the floor.

Scott stared at it with jaw-dropped flabbergasted while Isaac stared at it with a mixture of awe and horrify at the long length of chain pouring out of Stiles' locker. Even Jackson is staring at the growing pile with a look of abject contempt.

Before Stiles knew, he opened his eyes and saw Coach Finstock steps up while chewing his gum. He watches the chains continue tumbling out as the pile rising higher and higher. And finally, the last link of the chain clatters down. Silence bestows in the locker room.

"...part of me wants to ask." Coach speak up, calmly while staring at the pile of chains. "The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine." He glanced at Stiles who stared at his locker. "So, I'm gonna walk away now."