The Troubles of the Brothers

Start from the beginning

Steve shrugged "I mean, if you help me find her, we'll probably find her faster. Then we can get her back faster and she has less chance of remembering anything"

Herobrine walked silently beside him. Steve held back the urge to smirk and just pushed through the crowds. One thought kept circling through his head. He hoped they wouldn't be too late.

The crowds weren't as thick as they were earlier. Almost half the people had gone home or were passed out somewhere. The radios were turned down or shut off all together. It was still noisy, a lot noisier than a regular little city is. It was a lot easier for them to push through the crowds as well, the people parted easy, especially when they saw Herobrine stalking behind him.

A whistle blew from across the street from them. Steve stopped and looked over to see a cop walking towards them. He didn't look happy either. Herobrine stood behind Steve, hair bristling, as the cop stopped in front of them scowling.

"Can I help you officer?" Steve asked kindly, hoping to play whatever it was they were in trouble off.

"That needs to be on a leash" The cop said bluntly as he pointed to Herobrine. In return Herobrine growled.

"I was just coming to town to get one for him sir" Steve replied smiling "it's easier to bring him with to pick one out"

The cop nodded and pulled out a leash from his inventory "until you get one if your own, take this. Dogs aren't permitted in the city without a leash and if hate to take yours for something that small Mr. Steve"

Steve smiled and took it "thank you sir, I hope you're night goes well" he said. For extra measure he hooked Herobrine up to the leash and lead him off down the street again until the cop was out of sight.

"Mr. Steve, oh I'm so sorry I had to bother you" Herobrine mocked when they were far enough away "please, take this as a gift because we just love you sooo much" he growled "makes me sick"

"Oh keep your voice down" Steve said rolling his eyes "you're the one who's a dog, not me. you wanted to come with"

"Yea, and we could just as easily switch places" Herobrine threatened with a glare up at Steve.

"Yea, yea. keep trying. It's hard to be scared of you with that puppy face of yours" Steve smirked. Herobrine let out a warning growl.

"Oh come on. I was only kidding" Steve said "can't you take a joke anymore"

Herobrine stopped, making Steve stumble a bit. He looked back with a scowl and pulled on the leash. Herobrine glared right back.

"Over here" He nodded to the shadows "I am not being dragged around by you" he glared. Steve smirked and followed him over.

-----

Crystal ran through the dark ally trying to loose the group. the Thad somehow managed to follow her and block any chance of getting away on the streets. she had ducked through the crowd to the ally and could now hear the sound of their running feet catching up to her.

She was panting by the time she came to the dead end. her heart grew cold in fear and she looked over her shoulder. Their shadows were already dancing on the walls behind her. She heard several shouts in a language she couldn't understand getting louder. they knew they had her cornered.

Desperately she looked around for anything to hide in. She knew she shouldn't have left the house. she knew she should've headed back but no, she just had to keep going. Her curiosity got the better of her. And now she was going to die because of it.

"She's down this way" A rough voice yelled in clumsy english. Crystal looked around desperatly, there had to be somewhere she could hide!

"Going somewhere?" a voice asked grabbing her from behind. She let out a strangled cry as the others walked around the corner.

"good job" they walked closer. Cystal stared terrified. Why coudln't she fight back? What were they doing to her? Something tugged at the back of her mind but she couldn't focus on it.

"So boss, which one we going to use?" One of the hooded figures asked. He had a pack open at his feet with a collection of potion bottles and- were those needles?

"Let's use the good one" The one holding her said. She could feel the smirk in his horrible breath.

"Is that any way to talk?"

Crystal blinked "I didn't say anything though" she replied.

The captors looked at her with mixed emotinos.

"Yea, you didn't say anything" The guy with the bag replied. Crystal watched as he kept searching with a gloved hand through his bag. He pulled it out again holding a vial full of glowing, white liquid.

Her eyes widened and before her captor could stop her she let out a loud, shrill scream.

-----

Steve and Herobrine walked silently down the street. Most of the people they had seen earlier had gone home by that point. above the horizon a line of pink shone to signal the beginning of a new day.

"Don't you have to look after the twins at all?" Steve asked looking over his shoulder at Herobrine.

He pushed the pair of sunglasses, which he had lifted off a passed out drunk, up his nose a bit more. they felt uncomfortable on his face. "No, Briar took them with her when she left. Haven't seen them since" he replied. Steve nodded. He looked down at the side walk with the feeling of guilt seeping into him.

"Once we get her back I'll tell her" Steve said "In the morning. If you want to stick around until then that's fine. She's already seen you come to the house a couple times so it won't hurt to have you stay for only one night"

There was silence behind him. Steve sighed and looked over his shoulder. Herobrine had stopped and was looking around intently.

"Don't act like that, it's not that big a deal" Steve said trying to brush it off. The stare was starting to creep him out.

Herobrine blinked and kept staring. Steve shook his head and started walking again.

"If you don't want to fine, I just thought if offer" He muttered.

In a flash, Herobrine bolted past him almost knocking him off his feet. Steve stumbled as he tried to keep his balance and watched him turn the corner.

"Come on!" He yelled. Steve watched confused but the moment Herobrine had disappeared around the corner he ran after.

 "Where are you going?!" Steve yelled as he tried to catch up. Herobrine wove his way through the people and cars still out in the streets.

He stopped and looked around. The people still out watched in confusion and muttered to one another. Herobrine didn't seem to notice them. Steve on the other hand did. He watched as Herobrine turned in a full circle in the middle of the street before taking off towards the opposite side walk and into an allyway.

Steve ran after, but made sure to keep a safe distance away. Just in case anything were to happen that is. Always better to be safe than sorry, something he's learned from many, many years of experience.

But it didn't quite help if he didn't listen. Steve barrled down the alley after him. And he got there just in time for five guys to barrel out all bruised and beaten. One was limping with a huge gash in his side. A bluish black liquid was dripping out from under his hand he was pressing against it. All of them looked terrified as they ran down the street.

Steve stood paralized looking into the alley. There was a white glow coming from inside that was quickly followed by a scream snapping Steve out of his shock. He ran full speed down the narrow space.

---------------

A/N gsgsdsdgsdgasdgssdgasdgsdsgergsavcergavasd

Why's it always take me so long to update XP Sorry it was so long foxes! I know I use this excuse a lot but I am literally always busy with something. Like right now I'm supposed to be writing an essay so I thought why not do this instead.

No idea when the next update will be! Hopefully soon. Hope you all have a fun weekend/ week or whenever you read this!

SEE YA Foxes!