42. Primordial chaos

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's body rocking back and forth in the second climax tonight, Jungkook's thrusts heavier as he was so close to the top, two more, three, more, Taehyung's lower lip he brushed against like an avalanche when he erupted, becoming one with a heavenly nectar and electrifying glitter.

"Kookie, I love you so much," the last thing reaching his consciousness was Taehyung's whisper.

Jungkook was coming back, he definitely was, Taehyung could see all his muscles twitching, his beautiful body heavy yet his favorite thing to hold, so he caressed Jungkook's cheek with his. He will never let go, not after that, how could he? The floor he was pressed to cold and rough as all senses were returning slowly. It was painful, the way Jungkook moved out of him sitting up caressing down his body.

"You're a masterpiece," Jungkook's raspy whisper so good, like his touches, Taehyung smiled to himself lying there, watching the moonlight and some distant dawn playing on Jungkook's perfection, bringing out a rich shade of his skin.

Taehyung lifted his arm touching Jungkook's chest and abs, man that guy was working out, Taehyung could be a bit jealous, yet he was also totally fine with having all of that exclusively for himself.

It felt so natural and beautiful, his first time, the way he has pictured it.

"Kookie, you're the best lover," Taehyung was still lying unable to get up yet, holding on to the moment for a bit longer.

Jungkook must have been blushing hard watching the sky behind the big windows.

You are my lighthouse and I'm your spring day, through Taehyung moving up ignoring the sharp pain in between his butts, taking Jungkook's face in his hands to press a long tongue filled kiss to his lips.

They pulled back panting for air. Their noses still touching, their lips brushing in delicate pecks.

"You are my one and only," Taehyung rested his forehead on Jungkook's shoulder inhaling his delicious scent, he could make love all over again and again, he wouldn't mind to have that amazing man taking him that roughly each night. Soon, I will go to college and my Kookie will move in with me, we will be a real couple, he thought leaning in to kiss into Jungkook's armpit.

Jungkook was quiet caressing his back and hair then all the way down to his thighs. They couldn't stop touching, Taehyung's lips glued to Jungkook's skin, as if getting drunk on the purest drug, moving down his chest and nipples, his delicious abs, belly button, reaching his treasures that were still so not ready for a second round but leaving them in piece after just few licks, instead Taehyung began to kiss the inner side of Jungkook's thighs.

"Taehyung stop, please," Jungkook lifted his head.

"Why?"

"I'm not comfortable with... it kind of feels strange..." Jungkook was stuttering.

Taehyung sighed, so he needed to give Jungkook the lead tonight, stay fully his, it was ok, just ok, although he wished to kiss Jungkook's entire body inch by inch, don't leave a place untouched.

"I will behave," Taehyung moved up gluing his lips to Jungkook's neck sucking it in to leave some hickeys, marking this territory as his, his only.

"Let's go down to the beach and bathe in the waves," Jungkook's eyes were like stars so Taehyung placed his elbows on Jungkook's shoulders playing with his hair, connecting their lips.

It was another extra long kiss they couldn't stop. Soft moans escaping like hypnosis, Taehyung's mind all off when he pulled back licking his own lips.

"I can do it each night," he whispered watching Jungkook's face inch by inch.

Jungkook only blushed harder avoiding his gaze.

"Come," he moved up collecting his clothes.

Taehyung needed a second to follow, the stone steps were so cold underneath his bare feet yet it couldn't bother him at all, not with Jungkook leading him down while holding the phone light up for them.

The air on the beach was chilly, the wind hitting Taehyung's naked body immediately producing goosebumps on his skin.

Jungkook shouted euphorically dropping his clothes then running into the waves. Taehyung was standing there watching collecting his courage to meet the icy water, before doing the same.
It was colder than expected, really difficult to be in, but Jungkook was swimming between the waves definitely enjoying it to the fullest, the temperature of the water stilled the pain in between Taehyung's butts though. He began to wash himself clean quickly to avoid an even bigger discomfort. He had known it all in theory, but never expected all those emotions the real experience has brought.

"Dive in," Jungkook suddenly grabbed his arms pulling him fully into the water.

"Kookie let go!" Shouted Taehyung, but it was too late he just dived in resurfacing a moment later to hear Jungkook's clear laugh.

That naughty boy will definitely drive him insane, Taehyung chuckled while walking out of the waves. He needed to dress up quickly and warm up his body, as his teeth were clenching against each other. Jungkook was panting when he reached his side, both leaning in for the clothes putting them on with effort on their dripping bodies.

"You're warm," Taehyung placed his palms on Jungkook's chest before the man could button up his shirt.

Jungkook laughed again.

"Are you frozen Taehyung?" He raised a brow. "Or is it just an excuse to touch my abs?"

"No excuse, what do you think," Taehyung was fully embarrassed letting his hand slip off Jungkook's body.

"I was joking Tae," Jungkook pulled him back into a tight hug burring his face into Taehyung's neck staying like that for long moments till Taehyung felt warmer again.

"Thank you Kookie, you're the best," Taehyung kissed the side of Jungkook's neck.

"It's almost dawn," Jungkook pulled a bit back looking at the sky. "This forever will be one of my favorite nights," there was some nostalgia in his tone when Taehyung's stomach flipped unpleasantly.

Of course, one of, many similar night he has had with Jimin. Were they better? Will I forever be second choice?

Taehyung tried to stop those oppressive thoughts concentrating on here and now only. His fingers touched Jungkook's face lifting it up.

"It was the best night in my life," he said looking at Jungkook who's eyes became so sad.

"Let's go back," Jungkook smiled leaning in to peck his lips then took his hand pulling him up the beach through the meadow.

Thank you so much for your support. Did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about Taekook's first making love scene? What will happen now?

Much <3