9

»«

»«

Y/n lastly applied some lipgloss on her pink plumpy lips.Lisa took a glance at her, "So, are we good to go?" Y/n rolled her eyes, "Of course we do! Come on let's hop in to your car" Y/n screamed excitingly, lisa chuckled at the background.

________

A

s they entered inside the club, people were obviously drinking and dancing, but some people were making out. "That's fucking disgusting." Y/n mumbled, they both take their seat at the tall bar stools.

"What drink would you like? Beautiful lady?" The female bartender wink towards lisa, making her chuckle nervously, her cheeks were blushing like crazy.."One bottle of alcohol please" The bartender nod, "Nice choice, I'm jennie..By the way" The female bartender lick her lips, lisa didn't hesitate to offer her hands "Lisa" Their hands touched and they did a hand shake.

"The bartender looks hot" Lisa bit her lips, y/n was really disgusted by the flirty atmosphere, the bartender gave a bottle of alcohol towards lisa, who is staring at the female bartender with a smirk plastered on her face, "Thank you" Lisa smirked, y/n choke in her own saliva.."Just give me the alcohol, please." Y/n screamed at lisa.

Everything was fun in the club, all is fun and games..y/n start to get tipsy, but she has self awareness.."Fuck you taehyung!" Y/n shouted while dancing in the middle of the crowd, people surrounding her were dancing too.

She suddenly grab a bottle of alcohol and drink it like if it was water, She dance and drink..Enjoying the moment where she can express herself freely, she never drink too much like this unlike before, she only drank a few shots at the past..As her hips was swaying, her hands was in the air and she close her eyes.. Enjoying the loud music blasting in her ears.

"Isn't that y/n?" A man whispered, "Of course, i shall go now.."

____

Y/n start to look for rooms for her to sleep and rest, she doesn't have the mood to go home..And she kept looking for her friend but she's not around anymore, she was drunk, her legs were wonky and she almost lost her balance, she ran to a random room and there she lay down.

She kept thinking over her ex, "Why can't you love me?" Y/n cried, "Fuck your promises!" Y/n roared angrily, "Fuck you so much, fuck you and your new girlfriend" Her warm tears were streaming down to her face like waterfalls.

"What are you doing here, y/n." A deep husky voice echoed through the room, making her lazily sit up straight.."How did you know my na—" Y/n came back to reality when she saw the man that she doesn't really want to see.

"Mr.Jeon?" The man's lips curve into a impish smirk, looking down..."What happened? Why are you crying?" Y/n sighed deeply, "Well...I don't have to say it to you because it'll just waste your time" Jungkook came close to her, his eyes darken.

"I said, what happened?" Jungkook stare at her orbs, "I—I broke up with my boyfriend, he betrayed me." Tears escape from her eyes, Jungkook grab her head to his chest, he rubbed her bare back.."It's okay, i guess." He Blankly said, he wasn't used to comfort people like this "Oh God, this is embarrasing but I-I thank you" Jungkook Silently chuckled.."Yeah"

"I've been waiting for this one for a long time..My manifestation came true." Jungkook mumbled, y/n in the other hand..She was heartbroken, jungkook's mind went wild and so far.

"So you're single now, right?" Jungkook whispered, enough for y/n to hear "I guess so, I don't know anymore" She said letting go of the hug, Jungkook's heart beat faster, "Why is my heart beating? What the fuck?" .

It went silent for a moment, he waited for y/n to reply any kind of answer..Jungkook think of he will say next, "Shall we..Go to my house? Because i have something to do and plus, you need to rest there instead here, because it's really noisy" Jungkook said randomly to make up the atmosphere.

"Are you sure about that?" Y/n said lethargically, "I really do, so um..Shall we go now?" Y/n rolled her eyes at him, "Of course, i would loovee tooo" She said without hesitation, she was now slowly getting back to being tipsy again, jungkook turn around to the door, smirking.

They both go out of the club, y/n was about to stumble but jungkook immediately catch her..."She's asleep" Jungkook rolled his eyes with a frustrating sigh, he carried her in bridal style and hop her into the car..Driving her up to his house.

_________

Once they are in his home, he carried her once again in bridal style..Y/n's eyes slowly begin to open, her vision were blurry, she kept blinking her eyes and she look around, flustered.."Where am i?" She said weakly... Furrowing her brows

"My home"

"Get off of me Mr.Jeon, i felt uncomfortable!" She tried to push him, he's slowly start to get annoyed by her.."Stop it, please for God's sake" He tried to insist her to stop pushing her, he don't want her to go "You might fall."

When they got upstairs at his room that's where jungkook let her go down, "Where's taehyung?" Jungkook eyes suddenly darken, "You and taehyung just broken up as you said awhile ago, y/n" He retorted.

"Stop saying delusional things to me jeon! taehyung still love me..I love him too, WE NEVER BREAK UP" Y/n said with a drunk toned voice, jungkook loudly sighed.."Taehyung!! My lovely darling!" Y/n shout her ex's name, jungkook's angriness had a hint of jealousy..He doesn't even know why.

Jungkook gripped his fist, "Stop" He said with a angry voice, warning her before his blood could boil..She didn't care "Taehyung... Taehyung.." She moaned weakly, "Taehyung! I miss youu go back here!" She cried, she kept looking around the house.

"Taehy—" Her words cut, jungkook grab her nape and pinned her on the wall..She was facing the wall, she lift her chin up as her neck was touching the wall "You're such a stubborn, i said to fucking stop." Jungkook whispered on her ears, making her bring back to her senses.

"Stop saying your ex's own name or else" Jungkook warned her, she gulped slowly.."Or else what? Heh." Y/n said sarcastically with her tipsy toned voice "You'll find out later, you little bitch." He said as he smirk, his eyes were full of lust and jealousy.

"Hearing that name makes me jealous, why do you even love him? He's studying right? More like a jerk who doesn't even work and ain't rich like me" Y/n suddenly remove his hands on her nape, "Excuse me? He's not a jerk or a man slut like you.. He's just studying to be a doctor! " She was about to leave but suddenly a muscular arms wrapped around her stomach and carried her inside his room, he immediately lock the door before she could escape.

"You can't go anywhere now, sweetheart"

____

You know what's gonna happen next right? 🤨

:Edited