Chapter 4 - Meeting The Family Is Never Fun. Or Is It?

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh, well-"

"Shut up, Cammy. Leave her alone."

"Why should I? Is she just one of your whores again?" Wow, he must've brought a lot of different girls home.

"No, she's my mate." He says, growling at her.

"Oh, well sorry." She says, obviously not meaning it.

The whole table stays silent and we eat in silence. Er, yeah awkward.

"So, how old are ya?" His brother asks me, the one that isn't five looking I mean.

"16."

"Same."

"How comes I haven't seen you at school?"

"I don't go your school, that's why."

"Oh, why?"

"I don't like to be associated with that guy." He says pointing at Dylan. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm sure you already know why." I nod. "See. God, he's an idiot am I right?" The whole family burst out laughing even the little one. His sister, Cammy, even cracked a smile.

"I am right here you know?"

"That's why we're laughing, you idiot. See what I mean?" His brother says laughing his head off.

"Jackson, shut the fu-"

"Don't you dare swear, young man." His dad says sternly.

"Sorry."

***

After dinner, we had all gone our separate ways. We all went to our rooms. However, Dylan's little brother followed us. "Ollie, you should be in bed now."

"But I want to play games."

"Its late buddy. I have school and so do you." Ollie pouts and walks in the other direction.

"He just wanted to play." I say.

"Yes but it's past his bedtime. I'll play with him tomorrow." We enter his room and he shuts the door, switching on the lights. "Get ready for bed, we have school tomorrow."

"Yeah, we do don't we? Hm school, what you happened to make me ditch."

"You started it by running." I roll my eyes.

"Your family seem nice. Especially Jackson. He seems cool." Dylan growls. "Chill out will you? He's not my type anyway. And I have a mate. So, he can go suck on balls." Dylan chuckles.

"Damn right you have a mate."

I grab some pyjamas of mine and head into the bathroom, locking the door. I quickly change and brush my teeth. I walk out and see Dylan sitting on the bed, in a chilling position, in his boxers.

I try not to stare at his amazing body. Like damn, it was absolutely amazing. I look at the ground. "You're allowed to stare."

"I uh I wasn't staring. What makes you think that?"

"I just know. Come on, time for bed."

"You're sleeping like that?"

"Better be happy, I usually sleep naked. I mean, I can always sleep naked if you want. I wouldn't mind it."

"Um, no. Keep those boxers of yours on."

"Alright then, well come on cuddle buddy." He pats the space next to him.

"Cuddle buddy?"

"Mhmm now come on, I'm tired." I roll my eyes and reluctantly get into bed and under the covers. He gets under the covers too. He wraps his arms around me, holding me tight. I can feel him breathing on me.

"Dylan?"

"Mmm?"

"How old is Ollie?"

"He's six. His birthday was last week."

"Oh, that's sweet. What about Cammy?"

"She's twenty."

"Does she have a mate?"

"Yep, he was at the borders."

"Oh okay. How did your mum and dad meet?"

"Alexis-"

"Call me Lex or Lexi. I like them better."

"I like Alexis. And I like you."

"So how did they meet?"

"Alexis, please go to sleep."

"But I have questions."

"And I want to sleep." I try to sit up but he prevents me from getting up. "Go to sleep, please?"

"Tell me how they met though?" He groans.

"I'm tired. I'll tell you tomorrow okay? Just please go to sleep?"

"Fine." I get comfy again in bed, even though that was difficult with him restraining me.

Soon, I fall asleep and feel him kiss the back of my head. "Sweet dreams." I hear him mumble.