God, I felt so sick doing it, but it was the closest I could ever get to him without being self conscious or frightened. I bit on the fabric that might have touched his crotch before. What would he taste like? What would he do if I were to do this to him? How sick would he think of me if he saw me doing this? That thought made me stop.

  I put his pajama bottoms back to where I got it from. I looked at the bed. His neatly made bed. And smashed my face into it, inhaling deeply. He just smells so nice. I hugged onto his sheets, imagining what would it be like if we were to cuddle up on the bed with each other.

  I’d love to smell him more, but it was all in my head. There was no Brian. There was no chance in between us. Stop imagining, Roger. 

  I walked over to the nightstand, putting in a record, and jumped onto his bed, waiting for the song to start.

  Soon, I was in the mood of the song. Joyous and carefree. I ran around the room, feeling like I was flying in the clouds. I shook my hips like they don’t lie, feeling the rhythm of the song.

  “Oh, girls! They wanna have fun!” I sang at the top of my lungs. I quickly forgot that I was even there.

*Brian’s POV*

  Fucking jerks ended the party quickly. Well, I’d better get back faster to study. Life sometimes just doesn’t go as planned. And it sucks.

  I stepped into the house, still kind of furious, until I heard “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” playing upstairs. Both Roger and I had never bought this record. Maybe he brought his friends over.

  I opened the bedroom door lightly, trying not to ruin the fun they were having. But I saw nobody else but Roger himself in a beautiful school girl outfit dancing and singing around the room. That was a side I had never seen of him before.

  I leaned on the door with a smile, really amused with the scene in front of me. He genuinely looked happy. Why didn’t he ever just tell me how happy it would be for him to do these kinds of things?

  I mean, I already got a feeling that he was not very masculin. I could tell that in the past few months, he had been pretending to be someone else he isn’t. I could also tell that he probably was into me.

  The more I looked at him, the more beautiful he got. He was being his true self, and it was charming to me. I had always had a thing for femboys, but I had never seen a femboy in real life ever until that point.

  The song ended and he looked towards the door, finding me standing there admiring him. His face quickly grew crimson, biting on his lip while averting his eyes.

  “Oh, hey. You came home pretty quickly,” he stammered.

  “Well, yeah, some preposterous crap happened, so the party ended early,” I answered.

  I started to make my way towards him, and he started to walk backwards. He was being so timid and pretty I almost couldn’t handle myself. I wanted to comfort him and tell him that it was alright. But I knew that it just wasn’t time yet.

  “Also, it wasn’t what it looked like. I was just… um… I was…”

  I walked even closer to him, making him bump my bed and laid on it. I put either hand on either side of his head. He turned his head to the other side, hiding his pretty eyes. I moved my head to gaze him in the eyes.

  He was so gorgeous in this outfit. I swept my eyes over his body, loving this outfit he had on. I just wanted to give love to him.

*Roger’s POV*