Chapter 2: "Why me?"

Começar do início

"Well then if you excuse me I must go congratulate Eraser on his success."

"Well I was going to tell you..." Before he was even done speeching they both started to walk away.

Damn heroes. You know what it's fine I don't care about being recognized just care that jackass won't hurt anyone else.

"HEY YOU, YOU OMEGA. HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS." Endeavor screamed chasing a scene.

Great just my lucky day I getting yelled at again. "I kicked him in the dick."

"YOU WHAT" He yelled like it was some foreign concept.

"Okay let me just explain." But of course I get interrupted again.

All-might: I think we should talk about this at the police station and clear somethings up."

"There is no need he sexual harassed me I kicked him in the dick and he feel to the ground and the heros came to arrest him. That's it it was that hard I was just lucky."

"OH HELL NO. I WONT EXCEPT AN OMEGA TOKE DOWN A VILLAIN. Here we go.

"Endeavor sir your son is here because you called for him." Another officer said to grab his attention. As so as has he said that his son walked right next to him.

"Father what are you screaming about now." The handsome Shoto Todoroki said. Shit stay on task you have to buy that stuff and go home.

"I'm yelling at this omega saying he toke down a villian. Okay now I'm starting to get angry.

"Im sorry you won't except the fact that a quirkless omega toke down a villain. But I'm not in charge of stuff that hurts your pride. If you want to look down on me that's fine I just know that your looking down on yourself more because you have a low self-esteem." I saw both of their jaws drop as I said that. Well I made my point, now I have to go buy that stuff uhh why me.

I look at the address for the sex shop and realized it was only 2 blocks away. Looks like I have some luck after all. I start to go the directions that Google maps is telling me to go and finally end up here.

"Hey sorry but we're closed." A lady sweeping the sidewalk ny her store said.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you Mrs... Joellen, but this is kind of an emergency." I looked at her name tag.

"Oh yeah and why is that" She said with an annoyed tone.

"Well here" I showed her the prescription from the nurse.

"Well honey why didn't you say so come on in." Well that was a 180. "Oh um thank you.

"I walk on as she goes to the back to get my "things".

Oh god I've heard of these things but never even seen these things before. Whips and dildos. Vibrator and so many costumes. I started to blush so bad.

She came back with the set. "Hey sorry sugar I just thought you were one of those omega that steal from sex shops. I didn't mean to scare yeah. I sure hope I didn't."

"Oh no you didn't I just um what is all of these things I really new to this. I need to learn this because my first ever heat is tommorow and my mom wont tell me nothing about it."

Jollen: Oh well there is a bead vibrator, an egg vibrator and some lube so you don't hurt yourself. Oh we also added some Viagra just in case you need to get hard. Also you can't take the suppressants because your still a child.

Deku: Okay I just didn't know how that pill worked thank you. Also how long does a heat last.

Jollen: Well everyone is different and in the first year of having heats there will be irregularities along the way. They usually happen from 2-7 days each month. You should get into the habit of bringing your toy and lube anyway because you never now when it's going to come for a while. Oh and one more thing before you leave. Do not take that collar off unless your taking a shower and two if you ever go swimming you can't take it off. We don't want any Alpha claiming you okay. The collar doesn't just keep you from getting mated, it also keeps from your scent from going everywhere.

Deku: Thanks a lot Ms. You have helped a lot.

Jollen: I also added a free costume so you can get used to putting those on for your partner.

Deku: Costume? Oh god I hope it's not that reveling. Who am I kidding of course it is. "Thank you again have a good day". I said finally heading home. I put the box and the costume into my backpack and walked the rest of the way home.

(Time Skip)

I grabbed my keys from my pocket and unlocked the door to see my mother running up to me. She hugged me so tight that I could barely breathe. "M-mom my lungs."

" Oh I'm so sorry Izuku. I got so scared I don't know where you were are you okay? I don't see anything on you. Do you have a fever. Any aches or pain."

"Mom I'm fine I just have something to tell you. I think we should go sit on the couch for this." We both go sit on the couch and I try to catch my breath for what him about to say.

"Izuku your scaring me." "I know I'm sorry I just need to tell you this and what's going to happen. Mom I'm an Omega and my heat will start tomorrow. .......Mom?"

(⚠️Yelling/abuse⚠️) (based off own experience, my mom is very bipolar)

"Goddamn it Izuku what the hell were you thinking become an Omega."

Crap she's in on of her moods

"Izuku you were supposed to be an alpha and make us money. Ever since your dad left we have been nothing but poor. Now I have to spend money on the things you need. Your education will drop because of this. Is this what you want Izuku to cause your mother so much pain. All I do I slave and work and all you have to show for your graditude is to say "mom I'm an Omega" You do nothing around here. Now I have to hear every month for a week is you moaning for an Alpha. Damn it Izuku just go to your room.

(⚠️End of abuse⚠️)

I do as she says I don't even question it. If I disobey she'll have a my head on a spike. This happen all the time. I should get to bed it's going to be a long day tomorrow.
_______________________________________

1760 words

How you liked it and this was own of my was to vent some of anger out. So sorry if this was messy.