CHAPTER FIVE#calltosiege

The dome building dedicated to the tracking of spiritual imbalances within all realms was flooded with agents and Omega transcendents. They all worked ahead of the doom clock, moving from one holographic screen to another, trying to find news about a demonic breakout within hell's marked doorways all over the world. The search was spearheaded by the director himself, calling on all agents minutes after he heard the news from Jane Austin and Damien Spencer.

The monitors reported nothing and the radars showed zero readings for the region and regions 50,000 miles away. This was frustrating for the agents, they wondered if there was a hell break protocol or this was one of Adrian's 'I was testing you' moments. Most of them even stayed stagnant, awaiting for Adrian to utter his effort killing phrase.

The Omega transcendents were situated in a section of the building filled with wired goggles that were attached to a large computerized cylinder. They all wore the tungsten-framed glasses that glowed brightly as they hung on their faces, making their heads gleam like lightbulbs. They carried out a feature in Astral jumping called TELEPATHIC LOCOMOTION. This feature was strictly for omegas at any rank. The telepathic locomotion involved the transfer of the human consciousness into any kind of electromagnetic medium. This enabled the transcendents to reach out to information in the outside world without barriers or restrictions. Half their consciousness is being transferred to the gigantic cylinder via the googles and then a frequency is set for transmission; the transmission could turn the consciousness of a transcendent to any electromagnetic waveform depending on the frequency activated. A higher frequency for a radio wave would permanently destroy their consciousness, while a deficient frequency for an X-ray would reciprocate a messed up consciousness back to the Omega.

So far the omega transcendents could find nothing in the outside world despite the shifting from one frequency to another. No suspicious email to their concern, no demonic activity in the dark web with relevance to their concern, and no meeting held by occult forces that aligned with their purpose of search.

"Sir, we've got nothing out there!" an omega said, his helmet still on as he searches further.

"That's because this is probably one of those drill exercises, c'mon it's Ketch we're dealing with here!" An omega who disengaged his device in frustration whispers to his colleague "I mean, it's pretty fucking obvious that we're getting played. There is nothing out here but the usual nasty shit humanity always gets on with"

At this point, Adrian Ketch wasn't even sure of his guts. There were no proofs to Damien's claim of a demonic breakout. All the known terminals connected to the seven hells were reported offline.

Adrian pulls out the Abaddon asuhura from his pocket and stares at it once more, flipping it from side to side as he caresses its surface. He then looks up to the workstation of an agent positioned beside him.

"Mark, I'll need you to run an activation dating on this thing," Adrian said as he tosses the medallion over to the worker.

The agent stares at it for a while with amazement and stares right back at Adrian with widened eyes as inaudible words of confusion flowed through his lips; He couldn't believe he was holding the Abaddon asuhura. The presence of the medallion on Earth was enough proof to show that something chaotic was cooking on the devil's stove.

"Will do, sir!" the agent said as he exits his station, heading towards a section filled with tubes, metallic cylinders, computers, and different varieties of scanning instruments.

Adrian waited.

The agents and Omega transcendents were still not bothered by their inability to read the presence of a fresh demonic force. They were safe with the seemingly honest assumption that this was all a test.