"Aamu...Jam...Andy...Mama" He started saying everyone's names pointing at their stick figures. I'm so proud of my son, I never knew such a small heart has so much love for them.

After informing the caretaker that we are leaving early today, we drove to our house. It's a 3 bedroom house I bought with the money from being a resident. We reached the house, I gave Amar a bath and put him to sleep for some time. After he slept, I went for a shower and got ready to go to the graduation ceremony.

I wore this cute pink and white floral dress Amaya gifted me for graduation. I paired them with matching wedges and left my hair open. I put on some foundation and lipgloss.

When I was about to start my phone started to ring and it is Amaya. I asked her to come for my graduation and as for Jameson and Andrew, I know they are busy with the company so I didn't wanna bother them.

"Hi, Ammu!" I said to her picking up Amar into my arms.

"Divya where are you? The ceremony started." She yelled through the phone.

"Amar slept and I didn't feel like waking him up. So I had to carry the sleeping Amar to the car hence the delay. We started I will be there in 10 min." I told her in a single breath.

"Fine, make it fast. I will be waiting at the door to pick up Amar." She said and we cut the call.

Amaya is the rock of my life, without her nothing in my life would've been possible. She shared her family, friends, house, and everything with me. I am forever indebted and naming my son Amartya after her was the least I could do.

After coming here I stayed with Vasudha Aunty and Harish Uncle while preparing for my exam and during my 1st year of college. Aunty never asked a word, she took care of me like I was one of her daughters.

Amaya and Jameson got married after staying in India for 2 months, and grandpa finally agreed to their marriage. They had a really big wedding and I couldn't attend it. Grandpa and Grandma used to come here more frequently. Without grandma, I wouldn't be who I am right now She gave me the courage to live this second life of mine.

It's been 2 months since Amaya's grandparents died. Amaya was devastated at the loss of the only people she had in her life, It broke her and everyone to see her like that.

The happy cheery girl who stood by me was in pain, I wanted to do something to take away some pain but there is nothing I could do, that would compensate for the loss. 

I hope she gets better soon.

Arjun got a full score on his SAT and joined Harvard this semester for pre-med. He said that Shaurya's Uncle is his inspiration. Dhruv grew up a lot too, he is no more a small kid, He is into basketball these days.

"AMAARR" Amaya yelled coming towards us.

As soon as my son heard her favorite aunt he wiggled out of my hold and ran towards her. She picked him up and kissed him on the cheek and he kissed her back.

I walked toward her and she gave me a quick hug.

"Here take the gown and hat and that way. Amar and I will be waiting for you in the crowd." She said and handed me the things.

I put the gown and hat on in the hallway and looked around. This was my school, which helped me shape into the doctor I am today.

"We are so proud of Mama right?" Amaya asked Amar and he nodded.

I kissed my son and went towards my classmates who were waiting in the queue to get our names called. I joined them and we talked about how it was when we were in school. Before I knew it was my turn.