10) she waited that long

Start from the beginning

" Yeah , we remember " now it was Eric " she is Alison , who is friend with Ava " he said looking at me .

He is really asshole , he purposely said Ava's name . For which he received glare from me but he ignored it .

" What about her " now it was cam .

" You know that day when our terms ended and  we were practicing till late , that day I saw her . She was searching for someone and then she fell  asleep on bench " he said . But I wonder what's odd in this .

" But what's Interesting in that ? "I asked

" Yeah , but u know when I our practice ended and I approached her to asked what she was doing there ? You know what she said "

" What ? " We all asked at the same time . It was really funny .

"She asked for Aaron " he said and I was shocked

" Whatt!! " Now it was me who said that but my pitch was high from before . Now I was confused , why she was looking for me and I remember it was really late that day , we were really tired .

Ohh god !! That day she came to thank me , I remember now . That's why she must be searching for me .

" That day she came to thank me because I helped her when she fainted , I remembered now " I said and now all of their eyes were on me . They were looking at me with  full shocked expression .

" Why don't you tell us "max asked narrowing his eyes .

" It wasn't that important " I said with straight face . I didn't tell them because it wasn't that important .

" Important you say , she fucking waited nearly one hour for us to pack up " he said with full disbelief .

Now it was me who was really shocked . She really waited for me that long . She must be crazy to do such thing I thought .

" Really ? " I asked still not believing his words .

"Yes bro , why will I lie to you "he said with full confidence .

"Yeah ! I saw her too that day , I was going to leave for home when she come to changing room and asked for you " it was cam .  He know too ...

I don't know what to feel now . I still remember that day terms ended so we get our leave early , probably 2 in afternoon . It means she waited for me nearly 3 hours . It's unbelievable , who does that just to thank anyone . She is really crazy for sure .

" And day before that she asked me as well " now it was Eric .
" I don't believe she really waited for that long man , headsoffs to that girl "

" Hey , Aaron what are you thinking man " max asked me but I wasn't in right state of mind . This newfound information is playing with my mind .

" Ahh _N-Nothing " I said and leave them . She waited that long just to thank me and I was rude to her , now guilt is all over me . I really need to clear my mind .

                             *****

School has ended few minutes ago . Now students are rushing to their home and their is  many rush .

In this crowd of people me and my friend are arguing . I am telling them that I can't come to trip due to some family issues but they are not understanding .

The day we are to go on trip , that day my  grandma passed away two year ago . And every year that day my family go to their grave and pray for her  soul to rest in peace . I am confused what to do , its first time I get chance to spend time with Ava but grandma is important too .