"Oh please Nandini.. You are enjoying your life the fullest by being a queen of Manik and ruling Meerut at the same time. So it's better if you don't say anything! Since you came here, you and Manik destroyed my mother's life.. And about you bhai sa! I hate you the most because you snatched my love from me!" Ishaan said glaring at Naman and Nandini.

"That was not love Ishaan! It's called lust not love!" Manav said.

Ishaan just rolled his eyes at him. "And because bhai sa snatched Meera from me, I planned to seperate them! And I along with Veer raped her blaming you for the cause bhai sa.. For the confirmation that you are responsible for her rape, I send her letter written in your handwriting accepting you did that on purpose.. And the letters you send him, never reached to her after that day because I don't let them go and send you false letters by Meera so that you won't be doubted! And everything was going according to the plan.. Manik was angered at you, Meera and her family started hating you.. Everything was on point till Nandini was involved! I don't why she didn't believe that you could do something like this! So, to save myself I threatened bhai sa that if he accepts that he has raped Meera then I won't do any harm to Nandini and Meera but if he did he will see the worse! So he accepted his crime.. But then everything settled, you were going to sentenced to death but God knows how Nandini got to know everything and she saved you.." He said angrily.

Nandini cried listening to him. "I never thought that you will stoop so low Ishaan!"

"Don't say anything to him Nandini.. If choti maa acted as a good mother.. He would not have done all this. She knows everything he did and even was with him in his every crime.." Naman said looking at Ishaan and Iravati in hurt.

"She is the only one who killed your father too Nandini and Naman.." Manik said in a low voice giving another shock to Nandini.

"What?" Naman said in shock.

"Yes.. I found it two days back but didn't told you Nandini because you were already stressed about Naman's death sentence so I don't want to hurt you more.." He replied.

"Manik, throw them out from here.. Throw them away from my eyes please.." Nandini said with tears in her eyes.

"I think you should send them in the mines.. They would work there for their life and die there!" Manav said angrily glaring at them. "They have hurted my sister and bhabhi so much.."

"Take them away and make sure they won't escape this time and throw them in the mines!!" Manik ordered and the soldiers took them away while Meera cried hugging Naman.

"What if bhabhi wouldn't come at time? I would have lost you forever Naman!" Meera said crying.

"Do you think I will leave you that easily!" Naman said with a small laugh which made Meera slightly punch him.

"What a tragic love story!" Manav said to lighten up everyone's mood and making everyone chuckle but Nandini kept crying hugging Manik.

"Manik.. Can I?" Naman said indicating to approach Nandini.

Manik nods with a small smile and moves towards Meera who hugs her and Manav while Naman hugged Nandini. "Nandini.. Look at me.. What happened? Everything is fine now princess.. Don't cry.."

"Why did he do that? We loved him so much but he..."

"Leave it Nandini.. You know you look so ugly while crying.." Naman said making her cry more and making everyone chuckle.

"Sorry.. But don't cry Nandini.. Maa always used to see na that we can't get anything by crying.. We only become weak. Not just stop your tears please.." Naman said caressing her hair while Nandini sobs. "I want my old chirpy Nandini back.."